See last post, first pic, this is standing at our old TV - Big Niece turns 11 years old, LOL!
Dearest Stevenson, this is so you can see it properly 😘
And all who´d like to see it, too, of course!
My Mum passed away on December 29th 2011. This pic was taken was on her Birthday in September 19th that year.
Henry 🦁 is already sound asleep!
Henry 🦁 is already sound asleep!



14 comments:
...they grow uo quickly, my two youngest granddaughters will soon be 9 and 11.
Time runnnnnns!
Beautiful photographs! Enjoyed my visit to your blog.
Lovely photos Iris.
There's just so much love in your Mom's aura, whenever I see photos of her, I feel so happy! And these photos are super cute big Sis! I am so thankful you posted these for me and your friends so we can see it closer because these photos are captures of priceless memories from timeless people! And Iris that photo of your Big Niece (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!) below your Mom's photo, she looks soooooo much like you!
I've got grand-nieces, courtesy of having nieces not much young than I am.
Your mum looks happy
Buttercup, thank you :--)
____
Nicole, they sit there since forever since!
____
Stevenson, I feel happy seeing her too. Can you believe she was so sick already when the pic was taken...
Dearest lille Bro, Niece has time till August to turn eleven and please, don´t say she looks like me ;-)
So many say that and hence my SIL "hates" me. She looks like her Daddy - and he looks like me ;-)
____
William, Nieces are great - as we don´t have to be there 24/7 and on top can spoil them a bit.
____
Bertiebo, in that moment I think she was.
Mostly we just talked on the phone.
They certainly grow up too fast, my youngest grandchild is 17 now and the other three are all in their 20s
Help. They were just babies the other day!!!!
Nice photos Iris.
Those photos are treasures!
Fond memories
Erika, yes :-)
____
Jeanie, that´s why I can´t get rid of them!
____
Divers and Sundry, sad time runs so fast!
Post a Comment