Went shortly to my private PC (7 steps from work to home, bliss, or... magic?) and saw... Peanut.
In the flowerbed again. Munching away.
Please, can´t you eat at the table, I wanna plant in there once the temps are good!
By golly, dude!
But... can you be mad at such a sweet face?!
Hours later Ingo came home, saying I got mail. From... USA!
Ohhhhh!!!!
I will treasure this for sure!
With warm hands I very carefully straightened it and....
I think they are fed a bit too much at that lake, the birds 😂
To get back to the title... what I found is a ...
I kid you not! Really, these two things happened yesterday!
Inside this beautiful envelope I found...
I invite you to a home-made pizza if you guess right! ... I found:
Such a great art-work, we love it!
A bit scary, I´m not done with the magic here!
See.
I bought this last week:
Really, I kid you not, this happened for real!
After a very stressy day, too, oh, soooo good!
And yes, that is fresh basil in the pic I still keep inside as it gets cold at night.
Henry 🦁
Kathy, if this guy swims to your place, he is nice. He might want pizza.








15 comments:
Fresh basil! The same in the shops here looks dry and brownish, not "fresh" at all. I have a neighbour who has some growing in her yard, I will ask if I can pick a few leaves for my pizza tomorrow. Then when I go to the nursery next, I will buy a basil plant of my own.
We get it at the grocery store here, all year round, always good and fresh! Don´t you have a Woolies around the corner?
And, yes, that was the reason I bought this - Pizza 😁🍕🧡
Coincidences like that make for a happy heart and a cheerful smile :)
Yes, and it´s a bit scary, too ;-)
Peanut is too cute. Snail mail is such a wonderful surprise.
Fun Happy Mail. And I'm glad to see Peanut. I hadn't seen the red squirrel in my area actually get into the bird feeder since last year, and yesterday I watched him pop in and out. I was happy about that. Have a great rest of your FRiday Iris. And happy start of the weekend. hugs-Erika
CJ, yes, I forgive him/her anything :-)
And yes, snail mail is great!
____
Erika, yay to your "Peanut" being back!!!
I am done now, work wise, and wish you a great time, too, hugs!
Good morning Iris, I love coincidences like that-so fun especially the matching shirts-how cool is that? hugs
I will watch for him swimming in the lake-I think perhaps and I hope the rains have finally stopped here for awhile-would you believe we are jumping right into the 90 f degrees early next week-crazy weather from cold and rain right up to the 90s Have an awesome weekend hugs from the Lake
Kathy, YAY for summer temps, and have a pizza ready ;-)
I´ll think of you wearing that shirt 😘
I like the shirt and Kathy's drawings. Peanut must have sensed what was in the mail.
mmm homemade pizza. we like to put pizza sauce, cheese tomatoes and anything else out of the fridge for ours, maybe peanut would like some too
How thoughtful of Kathy. She knows what makes you happy, Iris.
I use to have blue and white shirt something like the one photo.
Coffee is on and stay safe
I think all readers here love Peanut! Me too!
RedPat, yes, maybe he did!
____
Amy, he even likes apples!
____
Elizabeth, yes, it really made my day!
____
Dory, I love anything maritime :-)
____
Bertiebo, Peanut would turn red, if he wasn´t already ;-)
Post a Comment