Sunday, May 15, 2022

The elefantsnot

 
 
Found this at tiger and SADLY just took one as I didn´t know if they work - they do.
My Nieces would flip in delight, by the name alone, but they have them no more 😥

Here goes:


Just crumble and put them on the wall, add what you want, remove without damage, very clever and cool, especially the name 🐘.

Last thing I put up was this:


When the doctors said my Dad had but two weeks... 
Bro and I helped him along, but I felt like someone hit me on the head.
 
I went - never had any interest into tattoos - to the studio I saw at our Chinese Take Away and two days later sat there and got my first tattoo.

The pain went from my heart and brain to the tattoo.
Later I saw a docu that many people get their first like that.

1999, I nearly - nearly!! - killed an Emu-baby.
Deep down in the bush Daddy dashed through, two babies in tow, I managed to stop our car in time.


This was our "Baby" - a huge 6-cylinder-car.
 
And we really were in "the bush" - if another car would´ve turned up one of us would´ve had to squeeze to the left.
 
Well, I thought, "hmmmm, usually three babies, what had happened?
Maybe the third is like my Bro".

Looking at everything, always being late...

So I waited. Waited. Turned off the car.
Nothing, nada.

Imagine. Trees and bushes, birds singing, that´s all. Silence otherwise...

Only two babies? Maybe a snake, a car, who knows.... 😥

The moment I turned on the car.... YES, the third one dashed out and nearly got a heart attack, fell on his tiny butt, red dust all over and likely he saw this:




Our number plate.

I thought about getting this tattoo for ages, and getting the new job, a sign of hope... 
I went to it.
The Emu-Baby I got after I lost my job...
 

And there are many stories to tell to that one, too, so "Mom", I am not sorry for any of them.
They all have a meaning.

Denmark-Teamleader said he would like to meet me in person, I would meet a tall man with tattoos!
I skipped saying, you would meet a tiny woman with tattoos - sounds dumb, or does it? What if we meet in summer? He would see them... and think... what.. anyhows...

6ZY 416 says "hi"!
 
 


And yes. I wanted it to look shabby.
It was always dirty, we had FUN!
He (to a German cars are protective males) was built in 1985, he was our car, our bedroom, and if raining our dinner place.
 

Our home 🧡

Henry 🦁
 

 Be careful, always...





8 comments:

River said...

I like it! it's nice and it has meaning for you, you will always remember that day and Australia.
My oldest grand daughter got her first tattoo after her Nonna (grandma) died, a picture of her Nonna's favourite rose is on her thigh and since then she has many more tattoos. Three of my children also have tattoos. The oldest has none.

Iris Flavia said...

We document on our skins, even if we don´t have to be pirates ;-)
Every time (in the warm half of the year) I smile when I see them.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Nice assortment of photos. The tattoos look great.

magiceye said...

Interesting tattoo history, I think everyone who gets a tattoo has a story. I have no tattoo.

RedPat said...

I don't like needles so no tattoos for me.

Divers and Sundry said...

I got a kick out of the baby emu story :) I don't have any tattoos.

Jeanie said...

I've never seen an emu! No tattoos for me, though.

My name is Erika. said...

I like the name too. It is VERY descriptive. I've never thought about a tattoo myself, but I like the emu you have. Hugs-Erika