From the Lion City - see here... and NEW: here!!!
We have "put the heater on" temps here today.
I still refuse (9C outside atm, hopefully going up to 20!)
Cool tee-shirt!
That's a great t-shirt!
I would LOVE to go to that exhibition. I also LOVE that tee, too, Iris.
CJ, yes :-)Sadly bad quality...____Jeanie, yes, I love it!____Elizabeth, tee, new word learned!Yes, sad we could not go to that exhibition!
Love that string figure.
Cute string figure at the Museum sign and cute T-shirt too.Our temps have dropped, early morning and late nights are getting cold, during the day still getting temps in the 20's C.
RedPat, yes, cute, huh.____Sami, same here, temp-wise.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
We have "put the heater on" temps here today.
I still refuse (9C outside atm, hopefully going up to 20!)
Cool tee-shirt!
That's a great t-shirt!
I would LOVE to go to that exhibition. I also LOVE that tee, too, Iris.
CJ, yes :-)
Sadly bad quality...
____
Jeanie, yes, I love it!
____
Elizabeth, tee, new word learned!
Yes, sad we could not go to that exhibition!
Love that string figure.
Cute string figure at the Museum sign and cute T-shirt too.
Our temps have dropped, early morning and late nights are getting cold, during the day still getting temps in the 20's C.
RedPat, yes, cute, huh.
____
Sami, same here, temp-wise.
Post a Comment