Had a busy week again, so art wise I can only show you how and why...
Monday: nice chat with the baker-lady after a crazy work-day.
Then Bro called. Did I mention crazy?
Tuesday: Out of the blue in a meeting had to put the cam on. Ohhh... meeting colleagues!
Fun! Glad I was dressed properly (working from home).
Went to buy some summer clothes. Just tiny bits.
Now I wait for summer!!!
Wednesday: Boy-oh-boy. 10 hours due to meetings.
As my T next day said: time-killer. He is right. For the most part - how about you?
Tomatoes are super-expensive, crazy. Made pizza. More on that tomorrow at Kathy´s...
Thursday: Started at 07:00 am for C with something that is actually not my job - but we help each other, right?
C (French) gave me a "BRAVO", how sweet is that.
I could only help him thanks to all I learned at Siemens!!!
Next is also a C, also from France, both speak German, btw!
This one will replace Ukrainian E and ... yayyyyy!!! I see a structure on the way!!!
"Thanks for everything - looking forward to work with you" I got after I not only gave him what the admin asked for but what I got as well.
We help each other, right?
N is signed sick but took care of me.
I need to see what I type but if that´s not possible...
For "geprüft" - proved - in all the hectic I ended up - not seeing it - with this:
geptüfft.
N laughed his head off, I joined and I leave it the way it is - we laughed again.
Need something geptüfft, ask me, I can do the job! 🤣
Bro called. Asked how it´s going. Told him about the desaster with teamleader Frankfurt and he said, "hey, you had the same problem at Siemens!"
Me, referring to the movie "Groundhog Day" that it´s a déjà vu, if I should go see in the kitchen.
Darn it, Bro had to explain the joke to me - it was never food related for me as Phil sees the same every day (déjà vu - seen before).
N came up with the same and had no idea, either - loads of laughing, soooo good!
How many people did not see the food relation, those who speak French, boooy... years and years I thought this is funny, but I never got WHY!!!
Bro said he thought "déjà vu" is something to eat!!! Hahahaha, NOW I get it!!!
Think this was not geptüfft by my brain.
I did some sport with DE.
Friday: Bro thought the word "evaluieren" is nonesense (I used it in applications and later read evaluate a felt million times), now we "eruieren", LOL.
And Proof-gereaded really topped it all.
Names fly around in English, French and German pronunciation, boy, oh boy!
I am "theirs" - a good sign, I hope... Sport with DE.
Yes, apples, I´m at it!
Ingo had asparagus and made potatoes. I had this with the latter:















26 comments:
Hello Iris, sounds like another crazy week-Love seeing your week through your journal pages. I love free finds
How sweet is this lion and cub
oh and the bday card I sent you in January just came back to me in the mail-said I had the wrong address-ah no I didn't haha Happy T
I like your new apple basket and the plant with heart leaves. If you find out what that is can you let us know. I wonder if I could grow one here.
Kathy, what?! Oh, that card sure travels a lot, LOL! Sad, actually.
Yes, yay for free finds, two more yesterday (books) and yes, crazy work days...
Yes so strange that it would take this long to come back to me-plus I had the right address too oh well
Maybe the postie just was too lazy... My old company had vouchers they used to send - gone, ever since I walked there to get it personally!
River, no, that is but plastic!!I think it´s cloverleaf - hence the luck!
It sounds like a busy week but a productive one!
It’s such fun to learn about your week through cartoons.
Language confusion, such fun. Have a good laugh. It’s good for your health.
Love your new fruit basket, and the green, is it water cress?
Have a happy T-Day,
Hugs,
Lisca
Jeanie, oh, it is chaos, like totally. Not productive, just "a pain" ;-)
____
Lisca, we curse and laugh a lot.
The "plants" are plastic! They will last a long time and bring luck and love... hugs :-)
You sure do have very busy days Iris-you make me tired;). Love how you make your long days fun with your writing and on your pages with the illustrations!
You mentioned on my blog about copying my cards- sure , enjoy, and thanks for asking. Happy T day!
Always great to be busy!
Linda, thank you for approving of me using the cards! :-)
Sorry for making you tired, I´m tired, too - sport helps!
____
magiceye, a little less busy would be great, though ;-)
Fun and busy at work sounds wonderful to me! Liked the shopping and homemade pizza making on your pages 😀. Henry made me smile, that face is hilarious, I'd probably pull the same face if I had a lion cub climbing on me too ...lol! Wishing you luck and love - Happy T Day! Hugs Jo x
Jo, thank you and big laugh on the face-pulling 🤣
To luck and love, hugs from here!
Being busy with a dash of chaos. What a combo. :)
What a crazy time for you! My head goes in circles just reading it. I love it when i find FREE things i can use.. ! Happy Tday! Hugs!deb
Bill, yes, quite one!
____
Deb, yes, often I just leave tired! It will get better (I hope).
Wow! Busy fun all in your journal. Ohhh and the cooking is great. Have a lovely day.
Thank you, Nicole, and dito!
I always love your calendar pages. Glad I don't have a camera on my computer. It would be embarrassing to see me late at night in my gowns I love to wear.
Love your freebies and LOVE the hearts. Glad you got a new supervisor.
That hard seltzer looks good. You always come up with the most unusual drinks to share. Thanks for sharing your week in calendar form and your seltzer with us for T this Tuesday.
Yes, boy, was I glad I wore proper clothes - I now always do, LOL!
Darn cam that!
Freebies I found even more and teamleader.. new turn again!
The drink was yummy, more fun to come :-)
Love your street finds! Free is always awesome if it is something you like.
Looks like you had a busy week again. Clothes shopping sounds like the perfect thing to take your mind of work and start thinking of summer. I had to laugh at the surprise zoom chat for work. Some of the funniest videos on the web are people in zoom meetings with unexpected visitors in interesting attire.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate
I love your Wortsalat, this is how we talk here if it's just "us Germans" - Germish/Denglish. If I wouldn't teach German here, my language would have long gone South... Love your potatoes and the Gewürzgurke, lecker. No asparagus for you? It's Spargelzeit right now, isn't it?
Happy belated T day Iris. I was busy this morning and never got around to stopping by. I am amazed by how good your journal drawing is getting. You sitting at all those computers on the 25th is a great drawing. You're getting so artsy! I hope you had a great T day and week ahead and no more Groundhog days. I hope. Hugs-Erika
Last place I went shopping is our local book store.
Coffee is on and stay safe
´Kate, I found even more yesterday! 2 books!
Yes, my other teamleader has a cute cat who always wants to join when we talk, very cute!
Now we only need warm days!
____
Carola, yes, it some word salad here. Did you get to know Spreewaldgurken? Gewprzgurken from East Germany, yummy. You get them single, called "Get One".
I don´t like Spargel, not fresh one, brrr... Ingo loves it.
____
Erika, thank you! I´m not good at taking compliments and frankly I´m too lazy to draw with a pencil and correct my sketches, what´s skribbled is skribbled :-) Glad it´s getting better.
Yes, those computers look so "important"! ;-)
On my private place I have two, too.
Yes, no more Groundhog days, E is out! Hugs from here
____
Dora, I found books in the street!
Post a Comment