Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Are We Running Out?

 
 
 
Pic taken from near our "home" in Madeley
At waldecks you cannot only buy plants but eat and drink with friends. 
Too long ago by now...
 
Life is a constant work ahead.
And we run out of time...
 
Because.... time...

 
My calendar is nearly done. 
 
 
It´s already November! Second!!!!
 

 Thank you, Elefant.


The trees still have their leaves, most, at least.
 
Henry 🦁


This is for Tom´s signs2.





 

11 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

There's always time for pizza muffins

Iris Flavia said...

Just finished one :-)
And off to the first out of three meetings gahhh.

gigi-hawaii said...

Enjoy those meetings. Keep busy. Love your job. Gigi hawaii

Iris Flavia said...

No way we fly to Perth atm.... masks are mandatory still, at least Germany > Singapore.... And also Braunschweig > Frankfurt, no way...

William Kendall said...

Pizza muffins sound good. There's a market vendor here who makes odd muffins- including a bacon cheddar muffin.

Bill said...

Pizza muffins sounds good. We will have to make some jalapeno cheese bread. I love that and we haven't had that in a while.

Amypie71 said...

yum pizza muffins, don't think I've had those in a while.

At Home In New Zealand said...

Mmmm, the sound of pizza muffins makes me hungry! Enjoy :)

River said...

Hello Henry, are you looking for me? I'm right here.
I made pizza but not muffins. November 3 here already, my Sister-in-law's birthday and I can't remember how old she is. I think 65. Christmas is coming too fast!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You are right that time waits for no one. I've never heard of pizza muffins but they sound good.

Jeanie said...

You are so right about time not waiting. Important that we do what we can now.