No idea what this lady saw, but I can feel with her.
The world goes crazier by the minute, one sec you´re high up, next in hell.
Who knows what she has seen on...
The Brass is a pub in Northbridge, Perth, where we met up with fellow bloggers in 2006 and since keep coming back.
Seems like none of the "old bloggers" is at it no more, sadly.
But, unlike Moon and Six Pence in Perth CBD, The Brass will not close, I am sure.
The poor lady has to see much more, I´m afraid.
Henry 🦁
We all give our best to hit December 1sts-timeline.
I think I look as exhausted as lady above.
Last holiday was November 2021 - at home.
Doesn´t sound that bad if you´re in your same-ole-job. But I learn so much new stuff every day, it is exhausting. I am not 20 anymore.
I never worked with MS-products much and now.. Excel, Word deep into and I ... we fight.
New structures, too, where to put what, jiggle numbers, keep the title and content in mind, it´s plain overwhelming and everybody is in panic-mode, expecting me to work like them ... who have YEARS in the job.
Who knows if lady above ever had any holiday at all? So I don´t complain.
This is for Sami´s COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals.
It hopefully can only get better...




17 comments:
You Can do this-hugs
I'm with Kathy, you CAN do this, we are all sending you hugs and hopefully energy to see you through. Be as steadfast as Henry, take a deep breath and go at it again. It's good you are a fast learner.
Kathy, I will try, hugs!
____
River, thank you... fast learner i kinda doubt a bit, though.
But you are right. Both teamleaders told me the same. Take a deep breath before going on too fast.
Hugs to you ,too - and thanks as well!
...keep the energy flowing.
I´ll try my best...
She is missing her old friends!
You've proved time and again you're more than capable.
magiceye, they´re right next-loo-door ;-)
____
CJ, I hope! Toughest job I ever had...
The loo lady looks a bit sick, lol.
It's exhausting and overwhelming when you have to work with things you are not too experienced in, but I'm sure you will survive and get through it all ...not too long to go! Hope you can get a nice holiday after you reach the deadline!
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Iris.
Sami, well... the taxes wait to get done, my health insurance has an issue as my tenant... heeeelp ;-)
____
gigi, yes, at least the money is good!
You can do it, just need to be confident.
The art of the face is amazing. You, have everything within you to keep on going and doing the best.
Bill, thank you, I hope you are right!
____
Nicole, thank you - I´ll keep on going! :-)
I think I look like that on a few mornings. Good luck this week as the Dec 1 deadline approaches.
I did chicken, tomatoes, and potato roasted in the oven from the Jamie At Home book. It is a favourite dish although I change up the herbs.
Thank you and oh. Now I am hungry (had but ta slice of toasted, old bread with cheese. At least toasted!).
I would guess I'm an old blogger.
Coffee is on and stay safe
A good mosaic.
Post a Comment