Pic taken on a stroll by myself through Perth CBD.
It was "somewhere" in King Street.
I was too sad to go inside.
It was 2019 and as if I knew that thanks to COVID I will not be able to visit anytime soon ... I felt sad.
Usually we visit every two years.
It was so nice our host Sami payed a visit to her old city of Braunschweig and met with us this summer!
Let´s see what the future brings, health (COVID) - and work-wise, maybe we can pop over again come your NEXT summer.
Winter is rolling in and I spent 30+ minutes on the street this Saturday talking to a neighbor - we could see our breaths and my feet nearly fell off from the cold (it was worth the chat!).
Henry 🦁
This is for Sami´s COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals.



18 comments:
Hopefully.
Food or travel? ;-)
I hope you can go back to Perth soon. Just as you miss Perth, I miss London. Ps: I really like Henry this time
I wish you well. Iris. Happy days are ahead. I hope you enjoy your week
Hopefully you will get to visit the restaurant and also the place for holiday. No winter here but we are having cool and rainy days now.
Hopefully it will work out for a visit next Summer.
At least you found a mural on your walks around the city.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Iris.
Bertiebo, yes, we all miss easy traveling...
Henry says thank you!
____
Cloudia, yes, to a good week ahead!
____
Nancy, I walked myself more than warm this morning :-)
Yes, I hope to visit that place!
____
Sami, yes, I so very much hope to pop by again! Bet it´s a new Perth all over already...
May your dreams be realised soon!
Henry looks magnificent with a crown!
Best wishes
When I lived in Munich, Germany, I hated the Bavarian cold winter. Brrr.
You'll be going, think positive!!
We would all like to get back to normal. Hopefully you will be able to go again.
Henry looks quite regal today.
magiceye, I hope! For all of us!
____
CJ. Henry bows in thanks :-)
____
ashok, thank you.
___
gigi, I hate winter anywhere!
____
Bill, yes, that would be... SO GREAT!
____
RedePat, hope we all can soon. Henry says thank you, dear.
I hope you can visit again soon, I know how much you love it there. If I didn't have all the kids and grandkids in and around Adelaide, I would move to Perth too. Maybe Fremantle.
Yes, Freo is wonderful, too!
But family is better for sure!
Restaurant walls like that! Love, love, love!!
I LOVE that mural. I hope you can visit Australia again soon. Henry is adorable with his crown.
Post a Comment