Now does this not look like a nice sign of Spring? I like to get motivational mails like that! πΊπ»πΌ
Weather flips crazily here: Monday 15C/59F, Tuesday 4C/39F, Today 6C/43F predicted - Spring or Winter, I hope for the first. At least I have a bit of Spring right here to my right because:
A study revealed: Men with high levels of testosterone are not aggressive, on the contrary, they are more generous! π₯°π·π·π·
I am lucky, huh?!
They move around in the living room of cause:
This is for Tom´s Signs2.
Henry π¦
ALSTOM takes part in the Braunschweig-Night-Run and Henry certainly leads!
(This will take place in summer, of course, and no, I will not join. I´m no runner, it hurts my right ankle).








18 comments:
I love the spring flowers from Alstrom and the tulips.
I'm no runner either, just imagine me running and getting smacked under the chin by big boobs and my fat belly jiggling all the way. No thanks.
LOL, I saw your pic, you´re lying, you´re just too lazy to run ;-) - like me!
...Iris, I think that you found a nice home with Alstom and of course Ingo is a great guy!!!
Your weather sounds like ours. Lows in the 20sF, highs in the 60sF. It's usually warmer here this time of year.
A friend brought me tulips on Sunday and they are opening up now looking beautiful.
Divers and Sundry, yes, I´m still wearing 3 layers.... inside!
____
RedPat, that is nice, both of your friend and the tulips π·π·π·
Those tulips are so pretty. Ingo has good taste.
Pretty card from Alstom. Weather here is crazy too. Snow on Tuesday and Thursday it's supposed to get to the mid-40s oF. At least the high angle of the sun and warm temps. will make short work of the snow on the ground. Your tulips are very pretty
Gigi, yes, to both :-)
____
CJ, yes, I really hope they can keep me at ALSTOM.
No snow, luckily here! And all day the sun was shining, the flowers and I were happy!
You are certainly having a wide range of weather. Hopefully spring-proper will arrive soon :)
A nice thank you from work, makes you feel appreciated and valued.
Margaret, I hope so, too! At least we had sunshine today! π
____
Bill, yes, I hope they keep us (we´re from ESE,a partner-company).
The weather not bad in here in Idaho, but it could change.
Coffee is on and stay safe
It´s still brrrr-cold-weather now here.
Blogger still does not let me comment on yours (see you at FB....)
Your tulips are so pretty. And I love your green walls too. It's a great color, and I bet it makes you think of spring. It would me. Hope you had a great Wednesday. hugs-Erika
Those tulips are awesome!
Erika, yes, we have several colorful walls against the cold and/or dark weather :-)
And flowers - hugs
____
Elizabeth, yes, I hope they last long!
I love your tulips -- a cheery sign of spring!
Post a Comment