Tuesday, October 24, 2023

T STands For... Trains Once More

 
 
... how about you? 😉
Yes, I cannot resist a drink that asks me this! Hence my Ticket to Elizabeth´s T:
 
 
It promises "best authentic drinks, damn natural taste - BAD by Bad Pyrmonter", a business here in Lower Saxony.
Certainly they had to switch to English for the joke. Reckon not everyone gets it here. BAD in German is the bathroom. And a town that has "Bad" in front means the climate is good.
Alas, was not that yummy.

The journal:

 

Monday: Seminar, work and a bit Sport.
My life is so exciting...
Admin T will ask boss-admin if he can work with me as the boss ignores me considering the move to Sharepoint.
Got out Gurri. It´s cold... Well, we´ll make people smile again 😘

 
Tuesday: Seminar - luckily just before the break... no internet! By superluck reached Ingo at work. Why the heck do I always wait to learn about the essential till catastrophe hits?!!!
Can you relate? 
Missed 7 minutes which equals 20 minutes with a normal lecturer!

Managed to "get" colleague K for tomorrow. We work great together and he´s off to holiday soon, phew!

Learned they want me in this project till February. 
I don´t get it. It´s but intranet.
But what the heck... 100% working from home!!!
 
Evening: (2 sessions of sport and then) Serial (Bad) Weddings. I just LOVE that movie!!!


Wednesday: Aaaaaand finally it happened! After the seminar my mushy brain sent a message to a car. 🤪
Worked so long for (nor at) VW and had to write the name of the model "Touran" so often, I did this. His name is Turan.
I have at least the VW-excuse. He said, happens more often to him.
From that we came to model "Lupo" and with that to Walt-Disney and what we watched as kids, that we had only four programs, three West and one East-program.... you get the picture 😁 Not lonely here!!!
3 sessions of training.


Thursday: Last day of seminar, work and 4 sessions of training.



Thanks to Ingo I have a set of Faber-Castell and thanks to River I know I can buy single ones!

Friday: Two very productive meetings at work.
The company I work for is great.
I had -30 hours and 19,5 days of holiday. Usually you are allowed to only take 10 days to the next year and have to get rid of them till end of March.
The seminar was 50% freetime.
They made the company take 100% > makes -18. From those they will turn some into holiday and the rest I am allowed to take into it-does-not-matter when 2024 as they count them in from January on :-)
4 sessions of training.


Weekend: Saturday: I slept in. It was grey, grey, icky, cold, grey. Later the sun came out!
Ingo made Sauerkraut with salmon ham from the oven. Did all the shopping, too!!!
Thank you, Ingo! - Dunno. This started with COVID, that we went shopping separate. Sad.
Do you still have changed routines from the COVID-days?
I did 2 sessions of training meanwhile. Other .. Ingo got Star Trek - The next Generation on BlueRay and we binge-watched. In the original, horray! That can take months, btw!

Sunday: Löwenzahn & Die Maus, other a superlazy day with more binge-watching.
 
Munch-wise:
 

And arty-like:
 
 
Can you believe I had to wait 51 years to taste this?
And then I didn´t like it, so at least nothing missed 😁
(Ingo insists on the Euro-cent in the pic so you see it´s but 8*10,5 cm/ 3,1*4,1 inch - I got this idea to really go at it thanks to Christine, btw!
 
Henry 🦁
 

 Happy T-Day everybody!



 
 

24 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

Fun journaling

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you :-)

Tom said...

...Iris, you sure stay busy!

magiceye said...

So Baden Baden means good good!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am so sorry it is winter there. Today was 87 F (30.56 C). I am even running my AC right now.

Sorry the seminars were stressful, but really LOVE your drawings. Love how you drew the pieces.

I will never be a bad girl, but it was a fun and different drink this week. Thanks for sharing your calendar, your art, and your drink with us for T this Tuesday, dear Iris.

MELODY JACOB said...

Journaling with a good time
www.melodyjacob.com

Iris Flavia said...

Tom, well... its´a busy life?

____

magiceye, not really ;-)
Baden as word means to (take a) bath...

____

Elizabeth, awww 31C! Wonderful!
Well, I wanted those seminars ;-)
Thank you for hosting, this is a great motivation!

____

Melody, yes, it is fun.

William Kendall said...

Odd name for alcohol.

Divers and Sundry said...

I don't like sauerkraut, but I'm wishing we had passenger trains :)

Happy T Tuesday

Carola Bartz said...

Deine Journalseiten sind immer klasse! Naja, bad girl - kommt ja drauf an, was man darunter versteht. Wenn ein "good girl" ein braves Mädchen ist, dann bin ich mit Sicherheit ein "bad girl".

CJ Kennedy said...

I always enjoy looking through your journal. Wow, you really use your pencils to the nubbin. I like brands that sell single pencils. too. Happy t Day

Iris Flavia said...

William, that´s alcohol-free.

____

Divers And Sundry... it wasn´t a hit, I agree. Crazy you have no passenger trains!

____

Carola, LOL (uns danke, das Journal macht immer noch Spaß).

____

CJ, thank you. Well yes, as long it´s just coloring out they still do :-)

____

Anonymous said...

Sorry you didnt like the bad drink haha -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

Iris Flavia said...

We,,. it wasn´t "that bad", but I won´t buy it again!

Bill said...

Nice journal again, Iris. It's fun to see and read.

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, Bill :-)

RedPat said...

It sounds like a very busy week. No wonder you were tired on the weekend.

Amypie71 said...

That's a great name for a drink, I wondered what BAD meant, figure it had to mean something really good.

Iris Flavia said...

RedPat, yips!

____

Amy, and you were correct! :-)

Romance Reader said...

Fun to read your journal.

My name is Erika. said...

Ha ha. I'm bad. Or not. I love that label on on the bottle. And your teamwork drawing is great, as is your sleep in. That's what I want to do. ZZZZZ. I hope it was a great T day Iris. hugs-Erika

Iris Flavia said...

Romance Reader, thank you.

____

Erika, to the bad ;-) Once in a while. Thank you, the day was OK, hope yours as well, hugs

DVArtist said...

You are so busy. I think that is a good thing. Love the journals and the currants. You are such a success at your job. Have a nice day today.

pearshapedcrafting said...

What fabulous drawings in your journal, you have been so busy! Sorry the drink wasn't so good. Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx