Friday, September 02, 2016

And That Was That



I can´t believe my holiday is over already.

In the news they said Autumn tries to make up for this bad "Summer", sadly the flowers can´t keep up.



You might say my holiday was boring.
I´ve been cleaning the condo very, very carefully.
Threw stuff out I don´t need anymore.

Went a wee bit creative:



Took care about the stupid taxes and such stuff.
Read a lot.

Did not visit family and I don´t know why.
I´m really very sad about this. Told Bro twice I have the week off and can come over. Not a word back, not even an explanation.
Makes it easier to maybe accept Ingo´s plans of moving.

No more "sleeping in" till 07:00 am.
Likely not good news from my teamleader concering his girlfriend´s health. I still don´t know how I will handle the worst case. I´m not good with this.

Back to work where I don´t have much to do which is really awful.

But first we´ll visit the (maybe last) Maggi Magnifest and the forcast is good!

Alas. Come the dark half of the year time´ll crawl...

Good thing we can look forward to visiting some of you in Perth :-)

Hope this is just a "news" that won´t mean anything: Perth, WA faces high-risk bushfire season...

5 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Sounds like you got heaps done in your break Iris AND time for reading! Where does Ingo want to move to? Every summer is the same here , quite a few busy fires, some started deliberately, which is too shocking, and others by nature. I think it's the same in all countries that have hot summers.

Revrunner said...

Love the fall of the year even if it does bring shorter days.

Iris Flavia said...

Grace, Perth is his choice and it´s so darn far away of my family.
"Two hearts in one breast" - a German saying?

Revrunner, yes. Autumn has nice sides also.
But, ohhhhh.. summer!

Sami said...

You seem to have done a lot of decluttering. I need to do that too, but when I take holidays it's when we either go away or when family visits, so no time to concentrate on that.
Not easy to move away from family, specially when you have such a small nuclear family.

Iris Flavia said...

I can not concentrate well on decluttering after work or on the weekend, so glad Ingo had to work and we went nowhere :-)
Aw, well, no idea if we really manage to get to Perth for a living. Guess it´s very, very complicated, also if you see how old we already are... Good thing I could at least see the Nieces grow up a bit.