Thursday, September 15, 2016
This House Didn´t Lie
Pic from Monday on my way to the osteopath (don´t ask. I gave it a go. Don´t think it was worth the money, will find out after one more session when I see my doc).
It was stinkin` hot, google says 20 minutes by bike.
I calculated 15 minutes on top to drive slow and not get sweaty.
Google calculates for very slow, I was more than 15 minutes early!!
And hence stopped to take some pics of this student´s home:
Every balcony got it´s own mural :-)
Obviously no art-students, but what the heck:
Now back to the title, no?
Sorry, it went a bit blurry but here goes:
"Weatherproof - 37 °C" - that was true!
OK, 36 °C...
And on we go/run :-)
What do you think of "energy floating through your body" and sorrows making you small?
I expected this osteopath would maybe give me massages or such.
She tries to stimulate certain points and asks questions like "if you were a flower, what kind of flower would you be" - dunno if this can help restore my lost 6cm in height?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Never been to an osteopath so I wouldn't know what to expect, I found the questions funny though.
Love the balconies from the student's building.
Well, let´s see if the woman was able to help me.
I´m thinking about getting some outside wall-tattoos on the inside of our balcony from the inside (next year?). Have some "teenage kiss-me" ones still around.
An osteopath, you say. Hmm. I sort of put that in the same category as acupuncturists and massage therapists. Never go near 'em. :-)
Actually I got acupuncture 2000/2001 and am migraine-free ever since :-) Maybe cause the doc admitted he doesn´t know if or how it works.
Post a Comment