Monday, September 26, 2016

Feed Me!



It took quite a while, but finally, finally the bridge is ready!



Brand new...



More green for the city, right?



And yes. It says "HORROR" :-(



What we wanted was some horror, too, kinda ;-)



Poor dude will feed on dirty clothes, though!

What Ingo insisted to buy were these:



Now I cannot say mine, it´s our...



Do I spoil them too much?
As excuse... we´re not there for Christmas this year.

After this I went to get some milk to see this...



That´s some seven crates plus some more empty bottles of beer that didn´t fit in anymore.
Some party it must´ve been, huh?

5 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I love the pressie trucks Iris, very cool idea and no I don't think you can spoil them too much, you're their favourite Aunty 😊 Good to have the bridge finished at last, something new to explore and enjoy!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, Grace, you can even sit on the trucks :-)
Yes, next season we for sure will do the whole Ringgleis via pushbike!

Revrunner said...

A college staple, I'm afraid. :-)

Sami said...

I don't think you can ever spoil nephews, nieces or grandkids... Wow those students sure had a massive beer party!!

Iris Flavia said...

:-)
I only hope the wee one gets it that it lasts only till Christmas...
Yes, party-peeps here!