Saturday, September 10, 2016

Something French For A Change - Or Is It?



Since it is assumed... I´m in an Italian fever, kinda, here is prove I´m ok :-)

Saw this pic of good ole Louis de Funès in a car´s window.

Oh, so many funny childhood-memories!!!
To you, too?

Non!!!!
SI!!!
Ohhh....


You certainly can guess in what kind of a car I found him, right?



That was Tuesday, btw.

My second try to get Bami Goreng, after I found out Chinese restaurants have closed on Mondays, and yes, it´s plural!
But this one is my fav anyways!



Teamleader calls Braunschweig "Tetris-city" cause it´s not really easy to find your way.

He laughed his head off after I admitted I got lost on my way back, trying a new route, ending up 216%, 19814 steps, 13,4km, 2038 calories all in all for that day.

But, hey!
I made it in 30 minutes from the train station home!
(google says 3,4 km in 44 minutes - that was truly power-walking, no?
Sad Bami Goreng made up for that, huh? ;-)...)

3 comments:

Revrunner said...

I've always thought that this and the Messerschmidt were the two weirdest cars ever made. :-)

Sami said...

Gold old Citroen. We called these Frog's mouth.
Louis de Funes was very funny, I remember some of his movies.

Iris Flavia said...

Don´t forget the Citroën 2CV, we called it Ente, "duck".

Frog´s mouth :-)
Crazy is that in private life he was a very serious man.