Friday, May 31, 2019

Cairn - And Laugh



This at sculpture by the sea is Alessandra Rossi´s Cairn, the artist is from... Italy and WA!!!
(Italy and Australia and Ingo... always a funny combo)

It´s about abstraction and simplification, of light and colors, of "exposing the hidden and the imaginary".... I didn´t get "#1, #2, #3, though, I could count on here?

I have to laugh about this one!
I really didn´t like it but... we´d talked about an artwork in Freo and I said I´m afraid I get lost.

Hmmm. Grace and P had a seemingly private talk, so I kept myself busy with this, respect, right?



Oh, my goodness, are they discussing about abandoning the lost one right there? (Joke)
Or was it probably really some serious family-stuff? You never know! (No joke)



Neither would be good and I got more and more worried over time, too!
Heck, thanks for digital cameras - to have all this on expensive real film, oh, my (I took a lot more).

We went to see the artwork later together, pics are to come :-)

Some people, like Ingo, will never ever understand how horrible it is to have no sense of direction and yes, I have a mouth and can and did ask my ways through.
Yet, this was so nice - and yummy, too, as said, more to come.

BTW... Happy 25th, Ingo :-)

9 comments:

Sami said...

Is it your 25th anniversary since you got together? Congrats!
I quite liked those sculptures, they reminded me of bright jewels.

Jeanie said...

I think I DO like this one. I agree with Sami of them reminding me of bright jewels.

And you are so right about digital cameras. I could never afford to do what I do if we were still using film.

Iris Flavia said...

Sami, yes, sadly Ingo does not mind...
Oh, jewels, I never thought of thoose!

Jeanie, I´d have millions of pictures if we had digital back then ;-)

William Kendall said...

Amazingly colourful!

Iris Flavia said...

Guess at sunrise / - set it must be more beutiful!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I liked it too Iris 😀 That was a fun afternoon xox

PerthDailyPhoto said...

P.s. congratulations on 25 yrs that is fabulouso 🎉🎊🎈🎇🎆🎈

magiceye said...

Hearty congratulations on 25years of togetherness! Cheers!

Iris Flavia said...

Grace, yes, it sure was a great arvo! And thank you, we sure went through some times, Ingo and I xox

magiceye - thank you, too! Cheers, I´d like a beer now ;-)