Thursday, May 02, 2019
It Adds Up
Monday morning started with... recycling. Do I hate these automats that rotate the plastic bottles forever before accepting them!
They then are smashed and obviously often burnt as well.
After I went to Ingo´s health insurance and it is very likely they take me in for free as "family".
Sometimes it pays off to be married (we were an unmarried couple for 19 years and, being those romantic people, married for in case I die first - Ingo then can inherit tax-free from me).
A lille love was in the mix, too ;-)
From there I took off to my other doc to get a prescription and on to get Ingo´s bread, then back home.
After I took off again to meet NameSis for lunch.
Google said it´s a 46 minutes walk. 30 minutes later I was there.
But I didn´t mind, I love the rain after all :-)
Interestingly she does "only" temporary employment but, wow, the money she makes is really not bad!
Ingo only got very little money when he was on temporary.
And, yes, she told me what she gets, I know this is a no-go for many.
Went back home.
Grabbed my insurance-stuff to clarify something (€ 2000 I do not have to pay!).
Then went through the city in search for a product I found nowhere.
On the way back home I was wondering why my legs hurt.
Turned out I took an 18km walk in the rain!
So far.
Since Ingo "forgot" to sign the family-application I had to return and so it was 20.8 km all in all.
My feet hurt, too, then ;-)
Lion of the day:
They don´t like rain ;-)
And yes, that is a mini-replica of the real Henry, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






13 comments:
Quite a walk Iris!
I like the indoor Henry.
You are a machine, all that walking you do.
Well, Sami and Elizabeth, it just added up :-)
Braunschweig-people tend to walk, that´s all!
Henry is always The One, right.
That sure is a lot of walking done.
In a blink of an eye, too :-)
That is one long walk.
Well, there were some breaks :-)
Oh my gosh you are so fit Iris... and in the rain! Good on you, I need to do more too. So happy to hear Ingo's health is good and yes in that wedding there was a lot of love in the mix xox
Grace!!! xox
What can I say?
It all just added up!
Now THAT's a walk! My gosh, my feet would have died!
The primary reason for Rick and I to change our marital status would be my medical insurance, which is great. I fear on his recent round of hospital bills we missed the boat. It merits thought for the future!
Dealing with insurance people is terrible on every continent . Oh well, maybe not Antarctica...
best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com
Jeannie, well, I had some breaks inbetween :-)
Insurances is always tricky, never good when you need them!
Mae, Antarctica is no option for me ;-)
That did end up as quite a long walk!
All the best Jan
Post a Comment