Sunday, May 05, 2019

Look! The Sea!



Jiao Xingtao from China wants to "elevate these objects from their mundane context and transform these lowly objects by using an aesthetic and pure methodology".
Plural, as there is another chewy-gum paper in green.

Mind you. Perth?
One of the cleanest places I´ve ever been. I never saw any rubbish lying around.
Some art just can´t find it´s way to me, yet it kinda looked fascinating.

This one I´d like to have on our balcony, it´s really beautiful:



Penelope Forlando from WA wants this art to evoke the eye, showing a framed view, connecting here and there.

Also "The Gate of Wind (2017)" by Tsutomu Matsunaga from Japan offers "a light and rhythmic appearance while feeling the wind and light outdoors":



I just enjoyed the view, though :-)
Wind, the endless ocean, or, is it?

Just look at all the ships waiting in line to get to Freo:



So far, yet so near, too.
The ocean, the sea, oh, how I miss it already!

9 comments:

magiceye said...

Wonderful art, beautifully captured!

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, let´s hope we´ll have it again!

Ingo said...

Beautiful rubbish! You can see it from miles! (Watch the dog poo under your feet.)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Loved 'Counterpoint' Iris, took a pic with Aimee peeking through 😊

Jeanie said...

I like A Gate of Wind. It seems so well named and I love the lines and energy it makes me think of.

William Kendall said...

Counterpoint is fascinating!

Lowcarb team member said...

I like both Counterpoint and A Gate of Wind …

All the best Jan

peppylady (Dora) said...

reflection is interesting from art pieces.
Coffee is on

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you every one.