I mean...
So.... don´t judge a book by it´s cover, right?
Sorry, if I gave you an earworm, here goes to get rid of it!
Have you joined this, also?
The good ole Rocky Horror Picture Show? First time I went I was still in school, later with colleague S here in Braunschweig.
People really brought rice and TP (huhhh, such a Corinna-subject these days, huh).
And when I saw this sign (for Tom´s Signs2) in Roper Bar, in the NT I thought of this musical, just to learn later of Priscilla, Queen of The Desert, taking place in the end in, well Alice, more or less nearby!
Yesterday I got two... well, you know.
I was taught to not brag. But I sure smiled big when C took my corrections and P said twice she´s proud of me.
Pre-Corinna we would be looking forward to a Christmas-Party - or... would we, always stressy for me, if they don´t bug me I prefer a night like this:
But it all makes up when you look up into the clean sky, full of stars, the Southern Cross, the Milky Way... Let me judge this, guys from Roper Bar:
Your place is great!
Henry 🦁 ... laughs in joy and says:
AA got very quiet and today the customer-boss will talk to me. Hope my gut-feeling was right and it´s not me who has to go... Wish me luck, please...
21 comments:
I wish you Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! Oh, I did nothing wrong, but AA is a strong talker...
A judge with the dogs, that's funny:)
Good luck Iris, I'm sure all will be well!
Here's me wishing you lots of luck from the other side of the world.
Wishing you all the luck that you need. Everything will be fine. Hugs.
Thank you all - bad day. Makro is crashing my work PC - third time I start the darn thing anew.
...my best to you Iris.
Good luck.
You got this 🍀🐷🎩🍄
Loved the Roper Bar sign!
Best wishes always!
Good luck and think positive! Don't worry, Henry looks after you!
Great signs. And don't worry!
I laughed at the dog and judge sign. You will be fine, I'm sure.
Interesting signs that are not very welcoming or friendly.
I'm sure that it will all be fine! Love the sign.
Luck is now on your side, no worries. Nice sign.
I hope all the issues are soon resolved and you can enjoy the holidays!
best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com
Ha!
I wish you luck :)
All the best Jan
Are those bugs really big? We have lots of mosquitoes and moths, but mostly they are small. Glad your week is going well. Hugs-Erika
Loving that sign on the building and love that movie about the drag queens.
Post a Comment