Thursday, December 30, 2021

I Did Bake Cookies - Oh, My Deer!


 But the smell of Christmas comes from our....

... loo.
"Toilet". "WC". "WC" stands for "Water Closet", in case you didn´t know. I had to think of this because in German you do not say "Closet" anymore... We just say "Klo".
And it was "Wasser Closet".
OK, if in a restaurant you please ask where the "Toilette" is.
That is German.
Well, French.
"We" stole the word, I guess.
If you visit us I show you were our lille Klo is.

And yes, if you are new, this is our spender, not a real camera that gives an instant pic, no worries! 🤣

People always get me with stuff like this - this is TP - the darn Toilet Paper people freaked out so much in this pandemic - and it smells and reads of Christmas!!!

My cookies are of broccoli and cheese, they are hot and smell of, well, another winter, a cold one.
 

 


And no, there was no recipe - Jamie and Gennaro taught me so well.

But, well. We have TP that smells of Christmas.
The room is so small it really does take and "spread" the smell.
 


And yes. 
This is the only toilet we have.
Guests are still welcome.


Henry(´s boy)  🦁


Yes. Let´s have a ... cookie.



25 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

Beautiful toilet paper. I don't mind receiving such paper toilet as gifts. Lol! Interesting broccoli and cheese cookies. Wish I could taste one.

Iris Flavia said...

I invite you to come over for both!
I do.

Ingo said...

There must be something special with this -> toilet?

Iris Flavia said...

First working Monday I´ll walk by Waterloo-Straße.
And... was it "fate"? I saw a docu on ABBA and they fought their way through... marriage-life.

William Kendall said...

That's odd.

Black Knight said...

Toilet paper ... how can we survive without it?
I like broccoli and cheese.

Iris Flavia said...

William, hat´s wy ;-)

____

Black Knight... I would even have a solution.
But I better go for the cookies !

Tom said...

...jazzy T paper!

Iris Flavia said...

Po-huuu (sorry, ... LOL)

Charlotte (MotherOwl) said...

TP is great, but I could do withou the smell as our Klo is quite small.

Guten Rutsch!

Iris Flavia said...

Small Klos fill with any smell. Sorry... you made me say this ;-)

Divers and Sundry said...

We use TP but have never had any that was decorated or scented. Interesting!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes. How much use is this (oh, it smells good).

Bill said...

I don't like scented items. I saw this TP in Aldi and wondered who would buy it.

Iris Flavia said...

Me!!!

RedPat said...

I always think of cookies as sweet sugary things. Yours sound tasty though.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

TP that smells of Christmas?? Now I've heard everything. Funny post, thanks for the laughs!

Jeanie said...

Wonderful images all. I wonder if your bottom smells like the toilet paper after you're done...?

Mae Travels said...

what will they think of next?

have a great New Year’s Eve.
best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I like the idea of TP smelling like Christmas. And the visuals are great, too. I am glad you like savory cookies. I'll stick with my sweet kind (grin).

Amypie71 said...

I remember learning what WC meant when I did french in high school, trouble is I was terrible with the language.

Iris Flavia said...

RedPat, they are, hmmmm.

____

Spare Parts and Pics... you´re welcome ;-)

____

Jeanie, I haved no idea and I will not ask Ingo, LOL.

______

Mae. Hmmm. Easter? Egg-nog? Think I would buy that...

___

Elizabeth, yes to both!

____

Amy, LOL, I was actually quite good but will say "non" on the job.

River said...

Christmas toilet paper! I've never seen anything like it. I wish we could get it here.

DVArtist said...

I have never seen Christmas toilet paper. How funny. I do like the food you prepared though.

My name is Erika. said...

That toilet tissue is great. I haven't seen printed toilet paper here in the US for years. Now you can be festive even in the bathroom. Smile. And your cookies may not be what I would snack on, but I would certainly eat them along with a meal. They do look yummy. Glad you found some cookies you like-that is most important. Hope your wrapped up 2021 in a good way and Happy 2022 to you my friend. Hugs-Erika