Thursday, August 17, 2006

bazoo

Since I had to throw away my kitchen-rug due to the potatoe-incident, I wanted to buy a new one yesterday.
I went to a cheap discounter, everything is sparsely presented there. The more astonished I was when I passed one of the staff-members who was working on his computer – he didn´t only look up, but greeted me cheerfully - what a nice surprise!
The rugs were too expensive so finally I came up with a "rug" for the bathroom – for 2 bucks.

They also have heaps of other stuff, toys, kitchen-ware…. I took a look – and… here it is – the money I saved on the rug went into my new Desktop set (click to enlarge the pics)!



The pic doesn´t show it well, but for the status „on“ there is that fancy glittering blue light – too cool :-)
It´s available in different colors at bazoo - though here it costs more than twice the prize I paid at the discounter!! I got it for 10 bucks.
And now I need a fancy light for the coming winter to present my desktop set properly while working with it

And, no, I still don´t have internet access, it only looks like that – I found the download at css4you and now have the offline-version on my computer – makes everything easier. Before, when working at home and I got stuck, I had to take the problem to work and try to find the failure in my lunch-break – those days are over now!
Though… we have our blogs now – I have to come up with an idea what to do with the webspace Ingo has…

My sunflowers seem to be angry at the weather, doesn´t that one look evil? Scary, I think… As if it had teeth or claws inside, just waitung to attack - it´s taller than me!



And this one seems to mutate – two heads so close one by another!

3 comments:

Ingo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ingo said...

Your new mouse is optical, that´s great! (Seems that I´ll never "kill" your mouse again :-)

Iris Flavia said...

The colors - I bought it ´cause of the cool colors - but yeah, optical mouse is better, too :-)