Monday, March 16, 2015
Perth, 06/02 - The Wolf
Still no jetlag - we went to the city, hence.
Some new things, but not as much to not recognise the place like the case last time :-)
Accidentially we stumbled right into Wolf Lane and saw the first murals for real – awesome!
Just nice with those two men in their break, no?
The smartphone works in the city already, too – guess I need a lesson, though! FB works rather weird there...
For lunch we went to Carillion City – Jester´s is gone! Or rather, moved, we found out after finding out the burgers are not really better at Hungry Jack´s!
Took heaps of pics, awww, really, Perth is just beautiful with all the new and old architecture mixed perfectly!
I truly am a woman, though, got heaps of silent, „ahhhh, here we are“-moments...
(don´t tell Ingo).
The 14-days new owners of the place here really do their best to work against what the ones before did wrong.
We have an antenna that only gives us two very, very boring TV-programs – and no Jamie Oliver! So, certainly we asked for a ladder, so Ingo can try and make it at least better.
Now who is the ape, huh?
With the ladder certainly came chatting.
As mentioned before the woman is from Germany and they both lived in Berlin for a while.
Russel told us, when he came to Germany he found out Bratwurst is yummy. And there are so many yummy varieties of bread. But.There.Are.No.Pies!!!
No pies!!!!!
As mentioned oh so often, Germany is the land of no pies (visit us, we have a pie-maker now :-)...)
It´s a tough life, huh?
Awww, the new owners water the place well so that even though there is no rain the place smells beautifully of eucalyptus!
Not many residents here, though, maybe just not holiday-time.
And the heat isn´t that bad (atm?) - still my face is red like crazy, I got asked at Wollies if I´m ok, oh, my! ;-)
Ahhh, it really feels a tad like home here. Same cabin – still!!!!
Haha, yay for Perth!
And it´s cleanliness and safety. And politeness.
And, sorry, Ingo, relaxed, slow lifestyle!
I´m on holiday, I don´t wanna run right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment