Take the cuppa along!!!
(you might need another pot to brew but what the heck, this looks fun! And maybe I use it to store tiny stuff)
It´s so crazy what I find in the streets these days!
I use to give away mainly books and DVDs.
But I find chairs!
Cool chairs! I bet they would be expensive on the market!
They´re just there, to take home! For free!
Soap you can model anything you want to before use.
Book on science.
DVDs on science and art...
Is it Corinna?
We give and take so much more!
A super-cool suitcase!
Old discs! Ingo said, worth a lot - I only took three of a box FULL of them.
I don´t want to bore you to death, #2 is coming, Santa is so busy, he thinks he´s in Australia, where they celebrate "Christmas in July"!
Henry ๐ฆ
More to come - he can´t wait to show you!
And so weird- I dreamed of eating sweets - twice - and my parents. Both nights, too.
I don´t like sweets and my parents are long gone.
Santa, it´s enough.... Milk is in the fridge and I got Ingo Snickers, you find them in the green chamber.

















20 comments:
Happy Christmas in July to you and your Aussie friends. I want that teapot combo. I had something like it at one time, but nothing as pretty as yours.
Santa is all around - sadly Corinna, too...
I have a small teapot like that. Good for two cups.
I have a huge cup. But it looks cute, this ensemble.
I should be putting stuff out, not taking more!
This is all really cool stuff. Our little guy would go bananas with that CARS moldable soap! You'd never get him out of the tub!
David, post to come on that here :-)
_____
Jeanie, I´d send it to ou, but USA has code orange :-(
Yes we did have a Christmas in July family get-together Iris, was fun ๐ You find the most amazing things on the street, it's so good they get another chance to be enjoyed ✨
...neat chairs and the price was right. Thanks
Grace, yes and Merry Christmas! ๐
Some are supposed to move on but... "Corinna" :-(
____
Tom, yes - and dragging them home sure was a big price for my muscles ;-)
You find such cool stuff!
The teapot for one is so cute. Henry makes me think he’s dancing to the BeeGees “Staying Alive” ๐บ
Big Sis, that Teapot x cup collab is super cute! Plus I love the seashell design! Oh dear Iris it's true, Vinyls are making a big comeback and they are worth a LOT! Lovely lovely to visit your blog! Been so busy with the Pilot I am assigned to at work but so far it's been fun despite a lot of work.
Sending you hugs from 2 weeks of non stop rainy Philippines!
Such fun the things you find in the streets. I often put out stuff in a "free" box and usually it's gone pretty fast. All my Halloween stuff went to my neighbors two houses down, they have little kids, so it's a good place.
Some really fun finds! I love that first chair. Very retro looking.
Those "tea for one" combinations are still available here. I like the suitcase very much.
RedPat, oh, yes, it´s fun!
____
CJ, now II have an earworm ๐บ
____
Lille Bro, it´s so crazy vinyls come back! But these are real old ones, dunno if anyone still likes that music!
Glad you love your job so much! I used to have that, too.
Sending you virtual hugs from the place where you have to water your plants...
____
Carola, well done! Here Halloween still has not really arrived.
____
Spare Parts and Pics - the chair is really from the 70´s!
The other might be even older!
____
River, I have never seen such a tea-combo before! The suitcase went to Ingo, aw, well ;-)
Well happy Christmas in July. I love the tea pot.
That first chair you've shared is one of my favourite designs, very MCM, hope you bought it.
You find GOOD stuff Iris. And I love your Schrodinger's cat shirt too. The book I am reading mentions that story. (I did know it already). But string theory is a little much for me. I at least know generally what it is, but no more. Hope you had a great week.
Post a Comment