Sunday, September 26, 2021

No Cookies

 
Hmmm, you have an idea?
 
 
Can you even believe it?! 
No!!!
Yes!!! 
Ooohh!!!
 
From the movie Jo

See the German version here, it´s fun (and a short one)!
 
  
Yes, here goes, that´s how it started 😍

 
And since he´s grown a bit...
 
 
Henry 🦁
For the occasion the original shows up!


To another great year!
 


16 comments:

Tom said...

...Happy Birthday Ingo and many more wonderful ones to come.

CJ Kennedy said...

Alles gute zum Geburtstag, Ingo!

Iris Flavia said...

Reckon he might say thank you.

River said...

Happy Birthday Ingo. He was such a cute little baby.

Iris Flavia said...

Was, yes...

Shari Burke said...

Happy birthday, Ingo! Hope you have a wonderful day! 🎂🎂🎂

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

happy birthday Ingo, I hope it's wonderful and filled with happiness.

DVArtist said...

Happy birthday to Ingo. OMG I use to wear my hair in a big bun like in that photo.

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you all. Sometimes life is just not working out.

RedPat said...

Happy Birthday to Ingo. I hope the day turns out well.

William Kendall said...

A different kind of Henry.

My name is Erika. said...

Ingo was a cute baby. I can see him in a way. I hope you had some fun and did something special on his big day. Wish him a happy birthday from me hugs-Erika

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you. Life just went down the drain. The parrot could not catch it...

Divers and Sundry said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Ingo! I hope he had a fun day :)

Iris Flavia said...

I have no idea, he choose to have it without me.

Jeanie said...

Happy Birthday, Ingo!