Ingo found this Beauty when he went on foot to get his car from the garage - artist T. Mertinke, Tamara, a self-taught artist here in Braunschweig.
Our host sure reminds our partners to mural-hunt!
This is for Sami´s COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals.
Henry 🦁



22 comments:
Love this. ❤️ Dear friend Iris, I hope you have a lovely week ahead. Love and hugs 🫂 🤗 ❤️
Thank you, dear friend Linda - to a great week ahead, love and hugs on a summery way.
Great find by Ingo, you have trained him well :) :) :) Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Iris and Ingo too of course!
I really like that lady!
Sami, LOL, YOU have trained Ingo well!
Yes, she dances in the air! (I see no feet)
So much of grace!
Good mural find!
...Iris, both my Sweetie and I are mural hunters. Today we are celebrating our 58th wedding anniversary.
Yes!!!! Dance!
Thanks to Ingo!
Nice and ... weeee... happy anniversary you two!!! Hope it´s a great day, here Summer still there.
I love that mural! The pink dress is so eye-catching!
... and she seems to float!
Ingo did well, Iris.
Her beauty graces the wall perfectly. Good find by Mr Ingo.
Thank you, RedPat, I agree!
Yes, so happy he joins!
Well done, Ingo!
In his words: Thank you, Jeanie!
Lovely mural, well done Ingo! Cute little Henry!
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
He did well, indeed - to a great week ahead.
Post a Comment