Tuesday, September 29, 2026

T STands For EaTing

 

With this wine I say a final good bye to "Summer" and join Elizabeth´s T.  
 
The journal:
 

Monday: Called hospital - busy due to sick leaves - leave an e-mail. No response. Dentist only tomorrow.  Water in abdomen..
At night I woke up. Felt as if I´m eaten alive. Itching, terrible itching, biting even.. Got up at 02:00 a.m., sweaty.
 

Tuesday: Called hospital shortly after 7 am, please call at 08 - please call at 01 - please call at 04. Make an app  for Monday or Tuesday. Please call at 08....
Other got some clean up done. Back said hello, then dentist, owwww and I have to pay for most myself.
Later my eyes, owwww.... 
 
 

 
Wednesday: I.Eat.Lasagna! part1
Why mention? This is how my trouble started, no matter what yummy I thought of, my throat felt like gagging. Brekkie I hadn´t eaten since weeks. Only  yogurt and fruit went in. 
Then my friend told me off and I slowly started eating "normal" again, mini-bits.
The rest you know... hospital etc. 
 

 
Thursday:  Two things from dear Linda I´ll follow:  
* You can "rewire" your brain to be happy by simply recalling 3 things you´re grateful for every day for 21 days. 
 
I´ll write them down, just to make it stronger:
Challenge: when a negative thought enters your mind, think three positive ones. 
Train yourself to flip the script.
 
--- back-pain will never stop -1
* jeans size 36 + 38 fit, only €10 each
* Sun´s out
* I´m not freezing
  
fK sent me beautiful pics of Warsaw - bogie included :-)
Made test-jelly dessert (lemon).
Lasagna part2 .
 
 

 
Friday:  in my sleep I rubbed my PJ so hard over my scar from 1994... it got a crust - Dammit.
Got up early to make red jello, let it cool down in an angle, in 2 glasses (+ a cow-glass)
Then green jello, when cool(er) put over the red, unsuccessfully hid from Ingo.
Made bourbon-vanilla sauce. Later got cheese- and blueberry mini-cakes, hid on balcony.
 
--- Brother won´t talk to me since late June, have no clue why (4th time!) -2
* jello came out well 
* microwave-tiger warms me up
* managed lasagna part3 with help of mozzarella 
 

 
Weekend: Saturday: put out the dessert, cakes and sparkling wine. Happy Birthday, Ingo.
Ingo made Cordon Bleu with hearty pancake for me from the excess-egg, yum. 
 

 --- Sadly Birthday-"surprise" wasn´t a hit  -3
* got some herbs-lemonade, yippee!
* lasagna part4 with mozzarella (yes, one piece goes a long way... it was a small-ish one, too. Start slowly, right.
* found a curcuma-recipe for a drink
 
Sunday: Löwenzahn, Die Maus - with sign language - boy, are they quick!, Fairy Tale, quiet.
Open shops-Sunday in the city, bat naaahhhh- Sunny and nearly warm but we want a rest! 
 
Muchy: 
 

Henry 🦁
 

 
 Have a good week ahead.
 

 

1 comment:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear friend Iris, Happy Birthday to Ingo. Your sketches are amazing. Love and healing hugs 🫂 🤗 💕