"ZEISS - Officially recognized vision testing center for driver license applicants".
Mom missed our feet. I wore high heels (70´s style with fat support - my legs sadly aren´t superlong).
How on earth could some take Bro and I as a couple - don´t we look very much alike?!
I have an egg on my chest and wearing the jewelry Bro made for me and he´s carrying my orange backpack.
Ingo towers us.
My Brother is 5 1/2 years younger than me and Ingo nearly 8 years older.
I´m always the smallest, no matter where I go. I went to sneakers´ land, too. No more high heels.
Bro (Goldsmith and Optometrist) got us all Jay Kudo glasses. The first glasses I loved.
A sign of youth, kinda! Ingo still has brown hair, Bro still has hair... I look the same ole same. Just older. And even smaller (thank you scoliosis).
And I cannot wear such glasses anymore, I need bigger ones, bu-huu!
This is for Tom´s Signs2.
The series:
"Are these the worst decisions in history?Japan's decision to attack Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, drew the United States into World War II. But Japan hopelessly miscalculated the consequences of awakening a sleeping giant. On August 6, 1945, the United States detonated an atomic bomb on the Japanese city of Hiroshima; three days later, a second atomic bomb was dropped on Nagasaki."
Not only Germans were stupid once in a while...
Henry 🦁
Henry 🦁





17 comments:
I am also usually the smallest, just like you. You mention it often, so I think you find it more annoying than I do.
Yes. Everybody is taller, it sure is annoying. Tip-toeing with my fingers through a gutter to get Ingo´s softdrinks is..... annoying! Or, was. They put them down now. I had to make them tumble and roll over as there was never anyone around for help (being there 07:04 a.m. maybe was a little early. Always....)
I am also small, but a bit taller than you and my sister is a bit smaller than you. My brother is tall like Ingo, but not skinny. Nice glasses on all of you. I used to wear bigger glasses, but prefer the smaller ones and if the lens is right, the smaller ones look better on me anyway.
So young looking :) Nice sign at your brother's shop.
Yes to all that! I love smaller glasses, but my eyesight is not good anymore, so I need some that allow both, far away and close. Buhu. To the tall ones who help out!
Yes.... that was 2009 or such! Time flies!
You look like your brother enough to be related to him. The same is true for me. My brother is much taller than me, like .3 meters, so I know how it is to be the shortest. My husband is .3m taller than me too. But I am a tad bit older than my husband, but not even a year older. And not only did the Japanese mess up, but the US messed up because they ignored a message that the Japanese were coming. I hope you're having a good week. hugs-Erika
...Iris, you may be small, but you are mighty!!! I went to the eye doctor yesterday and my right eye is 20/20 and the left is 20/35. Be mighty and honest ave a wonderful spring day.
Serious Family Time And Fabulous Photo Of You Three
Be Well ,
Cheers
You all look so happy. Your brother is an accomplished man.
That is a good pic of you all and special that your mun took the photo.
Your mum took a fabulous photo of the three of you.
I think all three of you look alike! A photo to treasure!
That is indeed a lovely photo of the 3 of you! Precious memory.
You and your brother look alike to me, I don't understand them thinking your'e a couple either.
I also don't have long legs.
I have 12 siblings...and I am the shortest. Not fair.
Post a Comment