Of courese YOU do not need this, you know how to speak German - mostly ;) When I studied German I was taught all this and some rules, our theacher told us amost no Germans ever got right ... sadly I do not remember any more.
I am a tacher of languages. I can't help but explain. Because these are the basics, and you use them every day. Just try making a sentence like: "Ich gehe im Wald ind singe laut." "Ich" is a Pronomen - deklinierbar: Ich - mich - mein usw. "gehe" is a verb - konjugierbar: Ich gehe - du gehst ... "im Wald". Präposition + Nomen Unveränderlidh + deklinierbar: In + der Wald wird in dem Wald which turns into im Wald by assimilation "und" is a konjunktion, does not change however much you might try. "singe" - verb, same as "gehe" "laut" adverb. It always stays the same, zB: "Ich singe laut" "Wir haben laut gesungen." Hehe, I'm a show off here ... and what a mix of languages. Hope it helps. (Deleted and reposted because of typos!)
Thank you - can you come over? LOL. Das ist Blödsinn. Languages per se are interesting but this.... when you compare a Mann to a Löffel I am out. Ingo is no spoon. There are many widersprüchliche things (and I know it is without an "e" because it´s not about coming back). You taught all this in Salzgitter, where Ingo works? It is a small world!
Oh mei, ich verstehe dich liebe Iris! Ich denke, ich bin der deutschen Sprache halbwegs mächtig, aber bei theoretischer Grammatik, die noch dazu mit einem Fremdwort nach dem anderen herumwirft (Adjektive, Adverbien, Verben,... häää?), war ich immer schon raus und werde das wohl auch ewig bleiben... Alles Liebe aus Österreich, Traude https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2025/04/weltreise-2024-reisegarderobe-resume.html
Hey, if they asked me on English grammar I would perhaps have an issue or two. I haven't diagrammed a sentence since college and I sometimes gt the terminology mixed up. But I'd say I do ok and so do you!
Flektierbare: Decliner: noun; adjective; numerals (numbers); article; pronoun/ conjugate: verbs/ not flektierbare(?): adverb; proposition; conjunction; interjection How did I do? and what is flektierbare und the other word at the top of the pyramid?
I taught in Denmark, studied in München and lived for almost a year in Salzgitter (Osterlinde). I even still have my old numberplates with the SZ on them hanging around ;)
Flektierbar means "Can be declined or conjugated" And those two are the sub-headings there. Nicht flektierbar is "not able to be declined or conjugated". Once a teacher, always a teacher ;)
And "Mann" and "Löffel" are comparable because both are Sachwörter/nouns and maskulinum. Der Mann, der Löffel and are declined after the same pattern: der Mann - des Mannes - dem Mann - den Mann. Of course Ingo is no spoon :) Widersprüchlich, thanks I always have to look up the spelling, now no more.
23 comments:
Of courese YOU do not need this, you know how to speak German - mostly ;) When I studied German I was taught all this and some rules, our theacher told us amost no Germans ever got right ... sadly I do not remember any more.
I am a tacher of languages. I can't help but explain. Because these are the basics, and you use them every day. Just try making a sentence like: "Ich gehe im Wald ind singe laut."
"Ich" is a Pronomen - deklinierbar: Ich - mich - mein usw.
"gehe" is a verb - konjugierbar: Ich gehe - du gehst ...
"im Wald". Präposition + Nomen Unveränderlidh + deklinierbar: In + der Wald wird in dem Wald which turns into im Wald by assimilation
"und" is a konjunktion, does not change however much you might try.
"singe" - verb, same as "gehe"
"laut" adverb. It always stays the same, zB: "Ich singe laut" "Wir haben laut gesungen."
Hehe, I'm a show off here ... and what a mix of languages. Hope it helps.
(Deleted and reposted because of typos!)
Thank you - can you come over? LOL. Das ist Blödsinn. Languages per se are interesting but this.... when you compare a Mann to a Löffel I am out. Ingo is no spoon. There are many widersprüchliche things (and I know it is without an "e" because it´s not about coming back).
You taught all this in Salzgitter, where Ingo works? It is a small world!
Oh mei, ich verstehe dich liebe Iris! Ich denke, ich bin der deutschen Sprache halbwegs mächtig, aber bei theoretischer Grammatik, die noch dazu mit einem Fremdwort nach dem anderen herumwirft (Adjektive, Adverbien, Verben,... häää?), war ich immer schon raus und werde das wohl auch ewig bleiben...
Alles Liebe aus Österreich, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2025/04/weltreise-2024-reisegarderobe-resume.html
Ums einfach zu formulieren: Du sprichst mir aus dem Herzen!!! 🧡 Nach Österreich liebe Grüße, hüpfe mal rum (um es einfach zu formulieren)...
...and neither do I.
Classic - And Here's To The Class Of 1971 - Sleep Well
Cheers
Hey, if they asked me on English grammar I would perhaps have an issue or two. I haven't diagrammed a sentence since college and I sometimes gt the terminology mixed up. But I'd say I do ok and so do you!
The whole world is going crazy
Reminds me of diagramming in high school.
Flektierbare: Decliner: noun; adjective; numerals (numbers); article; pronoun/ conjugate: verbs/ not flektierbare(?): adverb; proposition; conjunction; interjection
How did I do? and what is flektierbare und the other word at the top of the pyramid?
Oh gracious! If I had to learn English grammar now, I think I'd be sick.
And no one needs it!
Good night, from 1972, cheers!
Exactly, we do more than OK! Thank you for the "Hey"!
As if there were no real problems!
Yes, and I am too old for this!
You really.... please, come over and do the test for me! fK said; Run through, do the test, forget it all!
Yupp, sick!!! "There must be more to life than this"!
I taught in Denmark, studied in München and lived for almost a year in Salzgitter (Osterlinde). I even still have my old numberplates with the SZ on them hanging around ;)
Flektierbar means "Can be declined or conjugated" And those two are the sub-headings there. Nicht flektierbar is "not able to be declined or conjugated".
Once a teacher, always a teacher ;)
And "Mann" and "Löffel" are comparable because both are Sachwörter/nouns and maskulinum. Der Mann, der Löffel and are declined after the same pattern: der Mann - des Mannes - dem Mann - den Mann. Of course Ingo is no spoon :)
Widersprüchlich, thanks I always have to look up the spelling, now no more.
Post a Comment