Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Perth, 08/02 - Sesame?



Pic: Ingo bought me this in Perth..
Today H, B and L visited us and took us to Hillary´s :-)
I was wearing my Elmo-T-Shirt and guess what L had with him?
Elmo!!!!

Coincidences, huh?

Hillary´s was packed, oh, my!

And obviously has grown, too!
And by golly it sure was hot!
L and I had squishy so cold we both got „brain freeze“ ;-)
Had a look at all the boats, chatted and got a smartphone-lesson – boy we are old to need that, huh?



We then went to our SC and got frozen pies since our pie-shop was closed – surprisingly yummy, I have to say!

Guess L really liked the German-speaking Sulley, sadly we had no German Mike, though!

Ingo solved our TV-problem – it´s just a cable that´s old – Jamie Oliver is on the way now.

Just can someone tell me why „I´m a celebrety – get me out of here“ is on here as well?!
The most stupid show and I thought I can run away from it, but no, you Aussies have it on as well.
As dumb as „Germany´s next top-model“ with squeling Heidi Klum!

A lazy Sunday afternoon (not accompanied by Queen, though) – ahhh, holidays!

3 comments:

Sami said...

I love Hillary's harbour too. Some tv shows are really dumb, don't have the patience to watch the ones you mentioned either...

PerthDailyPhoto said...

So many reality shows now Iris, dreadful all of them. New Jamie started today, its so good.

Iris Flavia said...

So... I reckon many young people just get dumb and dumber, watching those shows!
Oh, Grace. Not fair with Jamie! And Hannelie told me you have rain now, too! Not fair ;-)