Procrastinator³ here.
Monday the taxes are due.
I started Thursday with the free but most awful program.
I could not reach the tech, D, who could help me.
Tried on my own, succeeded (! I´m a tad proud of myself! Really!!!)
But then... technical problems again.
Search in "help", found. "Go to #62" - nope, cannot reach that!
Ingo drives 38km one way each working day, that´s MONEY!!!
Tried to call D again, some other fella finally took my call and in the sweetest way tried to help me, not even knowing the program but giving me the correct name for the driving stuff.
"Wait, ...
I ...ogle that.
Wait.... hey, M, do you use that program?" - "Of course not!!!"
"Sorry, I cannot help you, but Mrs M is there on Monday, here is her number and you won´t end up in jail if you´re late 🤣"
I accidentially said "sh#t" 💩 and "UHHH, sorry!!" and he went like... "my talking, too, all good 😁"
Then called my Mrs Z 🦷 (that´s really her surname) to let her know there are problems, I might be late.
She looked all up, we had a nice chat... and... I´m known at the tax-office!!!!
She said, most don´t care, I at least am one of the few who really tries.
We wished each other a nice weekend.
I have 4 weeks to get it done, yippeee?
Henry 🦁






12 comments:
Wow, you are smart if you can do the taxes. David does ours. I would not attempt it even with TurboTax, the software.
Taxes are a headache.
...our accountant has always done our taxes.
Taxes are NOT fun, no matter where you live I think. 4 weeks to finish sounds great. As does not going to jail. Now me, I would want to procrastinate that 4 weeks, and that is bad. Have a great start to your weekend Iris. hugs-Erika
gigi, I felt rather dumb, LOL!
But last year I got money back!!!
____
William. Yes. So yes.
____
Tom, lucky you!
____
Erika, yes, I´m really happy jail is not waiting ;-)
I´ll try Monday. Promised, no more procrastinating. I hope!!! Hugs and to doing stuff when needed?
Many people are late here with their taxes too, the due date is June 30th I think, but they give you until October and on TV give reminder advertisements for the first week in October.
Taxes. Necessary but no fun. I'm glad you got through!
Our Federal taxes are due on April 15, but this year we got an extension because of the pandemic. Our state taxes are due at the same time, but our real property (that's what it's called when you own property) taxes are due by the end of the year or sometime late in December. Our CAR taxes are due based on your last name. You renew your car tags and pay taxes, show proof of insurance, etc, based on what month your last name lands on. Bet you are glad you don't live in the states!
Our taxes are not due until the end of April and I hate that time of year!
They were nice at the tax office.
We hadn't done our taxes for 3 years, and finally did them at the beginning of this year. We just got a reminder it was due :)
Because we have an investment property we need to use an accountant as they know the right things that can be discounted. Otherwise before I did our taxes online as the program is quite straight forward and simple to follow.
When Mr. M. owned his construction co., I did all the taxes. In any country they are a pain.
River, yes, ads all around here, too. I hate this stuff!
____
Jeanie, not yet, buhhhh, it´s really not fun.
____
Elizabeth, same here, Corinna gave me more time, but it didn´t help, LOL.
See?! I thought so, too, December!
You have car taxes? Complicated, but here it´s not better!
____
RedPat, eww, April is even worse.
____
Sami, yes, the darn condos I have for rent are the reason, too, otherwise there would be no need for it... And that program is really complicated. Germans...
____
Nicole, can you come over, maybe you get the job done ;-)
Reckon for Ingo´s driving I´ll end up with a paper-note!
Post a Comment