With this drink so sweet I need to add water to my 🐝 happy-mug I join Elizabeth´s T.
The journal:
Monday: Saved all my data from my ESE-Laptop. Feeling sad. I hope they can keep word and get me back...
Job Center: I´d said it is urgent - next date: January 24th 😟 What´s not to understand about "urgent"?
A last time filled pepper, the rest Ingo put into the freezer.
08:00 a.m. ordered meds for Ingo via answering machine. Between 05-06 p.m. that day you get your prescription.
In icky -4C/24F I went for the 20 minutes-walk and... they haven´t checked the machine yet and can only when all patients are gone, because the machine is so loud everybody can hear.
HELLO!!!!
Imagine I came by car from a village nearby for nothing! Or if I was sick or... Don´t offer a service you cannot give!!!!! Incompetence wherever you look these days.
They can be lucky it was me, Ingo would´ve yelled and rightfully, too!
Tuesday: 08:05 I call the pharmacy to make sure they have the meds for Ingo.
I only said my surname and that I need meds for "my husband".
"Ingo...? I always forget the surname..."
We live in a village!!! Too funny.
Talked to admin mT till midnight!!! I will MISS this crazy team!
Wednesday: was a happy day! fK and I got Döner after the GOOD.
And.... I like totally braved up and made a control-app with my dentist. She´d asked Ingo why I don´t turn up...
Thursday: mMN helped me with the request to the job center. Sadly I certainly forgot my password I had at their portal (I assumed they delete the account when I get work, which was end of 2021). Now I have to wait for a new one via paper-mail.
Buhuuu, I finished Penny Dreadful.
It ended with (if you don´t wanna know, SKIP!!!) a kiss..and love. ... and....
Where is it now... the glory... and the dream...
I got used to the British accent over this series.
Friday: Got happy mail to open come Sunday 🥰
Started Lucifer.... British accent! Love how they integrate music so well, even if I don´t like (uh, do I dare say that`- David Bowie, the song fit to the scene ("Never known a girl like you before" etc).
Ingo said my company will dump me. He never met anyone in person - why drag your partner down. You need support you get a "truth" he went through. Even if he would be right, let me take my own lesson and be as long as possible in a positive mood.
Aren´t partners to support one another?
Weekend: Saturday: As Windows-support will end in October here Ingo switched to LINUX and loves it.
Very practical, Ingo can change mine, too, come the time!
What do you use?
Sunday: Got up, went to my PC and.... I found a little Birthday-pressie from Ingo, literally:
It has a USB-slot and a micro SD-card-slot. Must find out how it works. Minus: you don´t see what you are taking a pic of!
In the evening Bro called, if I got their message - he´d sent to my.... work phone that I don´t have anymore. WhatsApp is clever and sent it to my private phone.
Whole family was singing Happy Birthday to me, so cute (they do that every year but this time even little Niece could do it properly).
Left a note at the opposite neighbor´s door, saying thank you for letting the star shine, I enjoy it every morning and evening.
Note gone, Sunday Night - most people remove X-mas deco on Jan 6th:
He/she got my note! 🥰
Since years did I want to do this. - Today (Jan 21st:) Star still shining bright!
NFL on TV. Munchy: my friend fK gave me fresh kale to make chips in the air fryer - I sadly nearly forgot to take a pic...
Only 5 minutes at 160C / 320F - after 2 1/2 minutes give a little toss (use a bit spray-oil to make the spice stick). Healthy and so yummy!
In this picture you can see how a couple is thinking about buying a couch. And the seller obviously points out the quality."
Henry 🦁















27 comments:
...saad days will turn into happy days, I promise!!!
Beautiful journaling and I love Henry's wide eyed look!
Best wishes, take care!
Thank you. Yes, Henry is also insecure...
A week of changes, Iris. I hope it all turns out okay.
Happy birthday Iris!
You will miss your work colleagues, there is some grieving involved I think.
As for Windows, bah! I have a Win 7 and a Win 10. Win 7 is long out of support, Win 10 October.
Not sure what I will do yet but I won't be upgrading to more Microsoft. I also have a chromebook
so I don't mind linux, it just takes a bit of getting used to.
Your little camera is so cute, you could be a spy!
Happy T Day!
That camera is crazy small!! Very cool. Happy T day
Happy Birthday,, Iris. That's the tiniest camera I've ever seen! And the birthday greetings from your family is such fun. Don't lose hope. I trust your work will return in time. Who knows? Maybe even better!
Thank you,, RedPat, I hope so, too....
Yes, I miss them and hope to be able to come back after the further training, IF job-center pays for it... I´ve never heard of chromebook.
Must still find out how th ecam works... Happy T-Day!
Yes, well reckon it´s more of a toy.
If I get the training (and succeed) - better!
Chromebook is by google, a small tablet, similar to Android but different also, and runs on a type of linux :)
Thank you - oh I can´t work with a tablet, I need my two big monitors! So, reckon Linux it will be...
I run nothing but Linux and have never been happier. When I had a Windows computer, it crashed all the time or wanted me to update it every few days. When I got my new computer, I said NO WINDOWS and have LOVED Linux ever since. If you have designated software like Photoshop, you will have to find a way around it, like a virtual box.
Sorry you are having it bad right now. I love the tooth. So cute. And that orange mango drink must be powerful. Thanks for sharing it, as well as your calendar with us for T this Tuesday, dear Iris.
I hadn't realized it was your birthday recently. Belated birthday wishes from me.
I haven't got a PC so I'm not worried about Windows. I have a Macbook and two iPads. I have heard of Linux. Make sure it is compatible with Blogger otherwise we would lose you !
Well done for making an appointment with the dentist. Brave girl!
Oh what a tiny camera! So cute. Perhaps you can find some instructions online.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca
No to Windows, I agree. I had to adapt to so much software, I´m confident I´ll manage that, too! I always said no to updates and Billy-Boy gave me trouble. Soon gone those days, I hope!
Reckon many will go Linux!
Photoshop will still cost money, I assume...
My tooth - or teeth... are hiding already. Thank you, dear host, for making me keeping track of my life like this!
OH!!!! Thank you for the hint with Blogger/Linux! I hope/reckon that will be no problem, but better check before hand! I don´t wanna lose all of YOU, either!
Thank you, yes... I really needed to brave up. Dentist, brrrr (she always says I have good teeth, but who knows???)
Yes, finding time I´ll look online for the cam, had other stuff to do so far. Happy T-Day!
Ganz herzliche Glückwünsche nachträglich! Bist du noch Steinbock oder bereits Wassermann(frau)?
Es tut mir wirklich leid, dass deine Arbeit beendet ist, aber warum sollen sie nicht zu dir zurückkommen? Du warst ja offensichtlich ein geschätztes Teammitglied, und die verliert man doch nicht so gerne. Gibt die Hoffnung nicht auf, und Ingo hat auch nicht immer recht.
Viel Spaß mit der neuen Kamera. Die ist ja wirklich klitzeklein.
Alles Gute - Carola
All day for the meds and they still weren't ready? If the machine is noisy just apologise to the customers! surely they would understand. You get a new password by paper mail?? Here they send by text to your phone, a code you can enter on the website that then allows you to make your own new password.
Never Met A Girl Like You Before is by Edwyn Collins not David Bowie.
LOVE the mini camera, but you can keep ALL the kale chips, yuk!
Dankeschön, noch sturer Steinbock ;-) CEO hat hingeschmissen, es sieht generell sehr schlecht aus, überall. Mal schauen, schicke heute eine Bettelanfrage ans A-Amt für die Fortbildung... Ich versuche, positiv zu bleiben :-)
The other patients must not know the infos of the others - data protection. That I do understand, but then put the darn machine in a different room!
Others send passwords like youu described. But we´re talking about the job centre... they still live in 1990s...
They played the song "never known a girl like you before" by David Bowie, you mixed that with "a girl like you" by Edwyn Collins - Bowie had a remix - pretty close, though!!! - maybe that´s why I don´t like it... on the other hand that way he made the song popular again.
I hope you find something quickly, and that it will be better! Happy T Day!
Orange Mango. Made me laugh because I thought of our First Felon 🤣 Fun little drawings in your journal. At first glance, thought the angel was Castiel's first appearance in Lazarus Rising where he says: I am the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition. Oooh, that gives me goose bumps. Some people are just downers. Keep your positive spirit. Happy T Day
Oh, Nancy... that was... or is that job you speak of, I don´t think you can tip this! I plan for further education to come back - wish me luck the job-center pays! Hugz and nice you are back!
Further training is on the list ab#nd topping this company ... unlikely. BEST I ever was at!
Happy to remind you of your first fella!
In comparison to Supernatural this series is.... just "OK". But I read Supernatural is going on!
Your journal is always so interesting. Maybe I need to start one...but would I keep it up? Doubtful.
Ingo is such a guy. They think black and white, no gray areas! Sometimes it seems they lack gray matter as well 🤣🤣
Post a Comment