Hihi, I sure could not resist this drink, River! If it wasn´t so darn expensive I´d send one over - I got this at ALDI - maybe yours has it, too?
This is for Elizabeth´s T.
The journal:
Now Italy is "on fire", too. France, Spain.... I wonder why people do not take precautions?
Tuesday: fK thinks the same as Ingo - wait for mK - do not go for that job at B.
The sicko who killed people at the CSD in Berlin was known as "high risk person" since 2019. Of course we will skip this event here in Braunschweig. Sad.
Portugal is added to the list of fire whilst here.... too cold.
Wednesday: 29C / 84F and getting warmer.... yippeeeeeeee.... 32C / 89F expected!!!!
Hello Summer!!! 🌞☀️
Ingo: "There is a FAT fly in here!!!" - we have a fly squat in the shape of a frog and a second later I heard BOOM. "The frog did the job." (well it was Ingo)
Later sparkling wine on the balcony! SUMMER!!!!
Thursday: 34C and rising!!!
Near to a heart attack. Door bell. I click the opener for the main door, open ours and the really tall mail man stands RIGHT in front of me as if grown from earth. And grins. Don´t do that!!! I wished him a happy day. Two parcels for Ingo.
And... let me show you - do not cry:
A DIN A 4 delivery in a huge parcel. Ingo grins rather like a maniac!
fK - despite on holidays - called mK and then me. mK is SURE he´ll get me back.
And.... since a fellow blogger told me a torn muscle takes a while to heal I am actually happy about the longer break.
Ingo is OK with this, too.
Greece, Turkey... on fire.
Mini-sparkling wine on the balcony! SUMMER!!!!
Friday: LOL, now I know why delivery-service takes so long! Deliverer mM told where he was on holiday (Thailand) and that his phone is dead due to the heat! We chatted some 10 minutes - but that´s how it should be, huh? He was happy about the 5er, too. Glad there are services like that available!
What the heck did we do pre-internet, pre-services like that?!
Remember that? Oh, wait, we hopped on our bikes and hung out with friends, our parents had no clue where we were! And it didn´t matter!
What´s better in your eyes?
Weekend: Saturday: Another "night on the balcony with shared mini-sparkling-wine"! And Esrom. Stinky cheese, but YUM!
Night: Ingo snoring! See next!
Sunday: "I know - I woke up from the snoring - I dreamed of Friedrich Merz!" (our "Chancellor") - I think I would rather yell! Brrrr.....
Munchy:
Henry 🦁
Have a happy T-Day!











2 comments:
I am so glad that you are finally having summer! (and no risk of fires). Enjoy!
I recognise that parcel! It's from Thomann. My husband used to order musical instruments and things from them. Keyboards, electronics etc. I love seeing Ingo's happy face!
Happy August! Happy summer!
Happy T-Day!
Lisca
22C right now, I hope for MUCH more.
Well Ingo actually nearly flipped! That really was DIN A4 - why would you need such a huge parcel for that?
Aw, well, to SUMMER, to August, to happiness!
Happy T-Day!
Post a Comment