Monday, August 15, 2022

A Different Kind Of Murals

 

As you maybe know I grew up with "Die Maus", a kid´s educational program most "kids" from back then still watch.

I hope this counts as murals, too?

My Nieces have TV on demand and do not watch this program, how sad.

This show was really fun, see, another scene and they let kids know it´s but a fake!

 
Let´s move on in time, shall we?

 
Does a painting on papyrus count as mural?
In case of earworm, here we go: 
 


 
At the end she even got a mini-concert with Christopher in his ever green sweater using a watering can to honor her.
 
 
50 years and always a green jumper!!! 
 
Was that a mistake? No, that is Christoph who lead and leads me through Sundays! 
Us, Ingo watches, too.
 
Six-Thirty´s story (book about a female scientist in the 1960´s who fights for female... human rights) surprisingly  fits in just yet again.
Henry 🦁


 
Addendum. Got this on my "Enjoy your day" after he explained he´s off due to...:
 
 

Those young peeps these days, huh?! 🤣
 

 

17 comments:

Bertiebo said...

I don't want that earworm. But like the painting

Iris Flavia said...

:-)
Sorry. I just only get those out of my head I hear/listen...

Anonymous said...

Great post Iris-I enjoyed it (I decided to pop in once awhile to visit friends-but a needed break from the link ups-hugs)

Tom said...

...sometimes adults enjoy children shows better than children.

Iris Flavia said...

Kathy, thank you for popping in - hugs, dear friend!

____

Tom, that is true!

Stevenson said...

Dearest Iris, those cave paintings are super cute!!! You got me on that caption of that cave man with glasses, I needed that laugh hahaha Oh and Yes it is a holiday both in Spain and France where all my bosses and teammates are at so it's quite a quiet day for me.

I want to thank you so so much for your beautiful response and motivation. Its now my third month at work yet I still feel these things but I know I have to be kind to myself and accept that it's okay not to know everything all at once or do all things at the same time. I know most of my anxiety is just self induced :( Hopefully I can be kind and let God and time while I do my best and not go too much beyond my best.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Nice cave paintings and fun post.

Iris Flavia said...

Dearest Stevenson, sometimes we need someone to tell us to slow down - and it´s better a human... aka friend does, than your health, right?

I just struggled with a program no one here knows.
Now it´s easy-peasy since I got a concept. And when you learn on your own... it´s not only satisfying but you will be super-quick :-)

Yes, holidays and glasses, huh - have a nice day, dear Bro!

_____

Elizabeth, thank you - also from Die Maus!

gigi-hawaii said...

Cute murals. That sounds like a great TV show since you still watch it. We have a regular microwave. Prick 2 potatoes 3 times on each side to prevent exploding and place on plate. Microwave for 5 minutes on each side. You will have perfectly cooked ppotatoes. Cut each open and insert butter, sour cream, and bacon bits inside. Enjoy!

Sami said...

I remember "Die Maus" a lovely educational kids program. The 3D lion is also good.
"Walk like an Egyptian" - I hadn't heard that song for ages...
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Iris

Iris Flavia said...

gigi thank you! Will try that!!!! Sound great and easy... and yummy!


____

Sami, thank you for hosting and welcome too old memories :-)

William Kendall said...

Now I'll have that song in my head all day.

RedPat said...

Love the cave drawings and also today's six-thirty, Iris.

Iris Flavia said...

Sorry, William - just walk step by step!

____

RedPat, great you loved them!

peppylady (Dora) said...

We only have one mural and sculpture in our town.
Coffee is on and stay save

magiceye said...

Fun post despite the earworm.

dee Nambiar said...

oh yeah! The original murals. :)