... and the forecast for the weekend isn´t good.
Which is really bad because I just planted my 10 little sunflowers in real earth and they are still weak. Will they take the bad weather? I won´t be there from Friday morning ´till Monday evening...
It is also bad because we can´t drive around on the moped (or the bikes) when the weather is that foul. And I was looking forward to it so much...
Bah and I want to take my bike this afternoon to get to the gym.
Yesterday I saw something strange in the gym. There is a (one) small toilet in the locker room. Toilet, basin, thats it. Door is locked. Then the door is opened and two young women come out. I will not wonder what they did in there... I saw strange things there before... Like one woman who took a shower with her panties still on. Or those two men sharing one piece of sports equipment although right beside them an other one is empty. I saw a man who trained in flip-flops.
But, well, the gym is all right... and seeing things like that is amusing, too...
No comments:
Post a Comment