It was a nice, long weekend - the tougher it is for me today, being without Ingo.
I miss him.
A lot.
And there is another task for me today. Calling the concierge... again!
It´s the neighbour... again!
I called the concierge this morning until my cellphone went out. He said I should have called the police when the neighbour went into Ingos way - but what would the use be? ´Til the police arrives, the problem is not there anymore, the neighbour would let go.
I am really fed up with it!
With a rent that high I want to be able to get into my apartment without anyone standing in the way - is that a wish too big to ask for?
Sure, I could move.
Ha!
I love my apartment. It´s nice, it´s sunny. And I love the area. And I know there are no apartments like that around the place. And, when I move, I want to move together with Ingo in some place!
Maybe I really should pay less rent and see what happens?
No comments:
Post a Comment