Thursday, May 26, 2022

What Is Your Color? 200 Mails...

 
 
1 1/2 years of journaling and this is how my Lamies look like.
I do think the grey is not my fav color, but the thing fell on hard ground and broke a couple of times.

Other there are very long lasting!

What is your fav color?

Yesterday´s meeting, my German colleague: "FYI - here in Germany we have a public holiday tomorrow and Friday the ALSTOM plant in Salzgitter is closed."

C from Barcelona promptly: "Great, hey to France, make sure each of them gets 200 mails over the long break so they have something to do come Monday! 😂"

Yes, I do work in a fun team - I HOPE!!!

Also sweet, Teamleader N called me after the meeting despite it was after 5pm already just to wish me a great long weekend, so nice, huh.
Yes, after 5pm, and I started at 6am. 
HA, that´s no worries at all, since I took one hour off inbetween to do some training with DE. 
And certainly also a lunch break.

Henry 🦁


Wish us luck with the weather, pretty please! Looks like rain is ahead, I´d like a bit of sun, though, too!
To all Dads: Happy Father´s Day!



12 comments:

Tom said...

...enjoy your weekend and have some fun.

Iris Flavia said...

Tom, we will :-)

____

Laurie, you would love our condo, much green 😍

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I am not aware of having a favourite colour, but If I had to pick it would be green, the symbol of renewal on a fertile Earth.

CJ Kennedy said...

My favorite color is blue, especially the jewel tones like Royal Blue, Cobalt Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Sapphire Blue.

Iris Flavia said...

David, good choice!

___

CJ, you´d love the tram in Frankfurt I´m working for! See here, if you like.

Jeanie said...

Happy Long Weekend! We have one coming up, too!

magiceye said...

Have a wonderful long weekend!

RedPat said...

Have a good long weekend.
I love red!

William Kendall said...

Enjoy the long weekend.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Oh, I would gladly trade you my sun for your rain. Well, at least for a while. I like your collection of Lamies!

Iris Flavia said...

Jeanie, thank you yay for yours then :-)

____

magiceye, we will. It´s raining, 13C, but it feels kinda warm!

____

RedPat, now this was no surprise ;-)

____

William, will do, if in rain. Glad I love rain.

____

Spare Parts and Pics, lets trade then for the weekend :-)

River said...

My comment is lost again :(