Monday, January 20, 2025

Don´t Shoot Me


This is from January last year.
Those who know me in person know that the moment I see a camera directed at me I look frozen in a terrible way. That was already the case in kindy, I cannot help that.
 
Here my friend fK secretly took a pic of me and ... tadaaa... I look normal.
 
She looked through the secret pics she took of me for in case I must apply for a new job - sadly none of them you can use for that.
It was so cold in the exhibition we kept our winter-clothes on. 
 

The series:

"This is how we shopped in the 20th century
 
 
1957
 
Shoppers browse affordable ovens, refrigerators and washing machines in a discount home appliance showroom. Note the seller on the right in the photo. He looks more like a chef!
 
Have a great start to the week.
 

 
 
 

29 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Banksy is always great, I think.

Bertiebo said...

Banksy and Iris in Hanover!
Lovely pic

Tom said...

...I would love to a Banksy mural in person!!!

magiceye said...

Good shots. Banksy the living legend!

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you :-)

Iris Flavia said...

I still have some to share... I wonder the exhibition was not (yet?) in your place!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, it was really interesting.

Rajani Rehana said...

Great blog

Mae Travels said...

Bansky’s Mona Lisa is a a favorite of mine as I love all Mona Lisa parodies.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, I remember that :-)

gigi-hawaii said...

You looked good in the pfoto.

Iris Flavia said...

"Normal" at least ;-)

Granny Sue said...

Thats a great photo of you! And in that coat! Can't remember its name...

The Padre said...

Don't Shoot The Camera - Thats A Cool Mural For Sure - Happy Monday

Cheers

Christine said...

Cold exhibition!

RedPat said...

It is great seeing you in your coat, Iris.

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you :-) The name is Gurri!

Iris Flavia said...

Cheers to that!

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, brrrr...

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you, RedPat.

CJ Kennedy said...

You looks so cute in your gurri

Jeanie said...

You look VERY normal! I still love "real" shopping (except for clothes.) I want to see what I"m buying!

Lydia C. Lee said...

Great Banksy! And you look 'normal' but the real question is what does normal look like? :) #MuralMondays

Iris Flavia said...

Gurri makes many people smile! :-)

Iris Flavia said...

Gurri was "out of fashion" back in 2020, reduced and I fell in love!

Iris Flavia said...

I need still to share all the other Banksies.I look plain terrible when I see a cam directed at me.

River said...

You look warm in your Gurri and scarf. I shopped like that last year when shopping for a washing machine.

Iris Flavia said...

Yupp, it was cold! Those showrooms still exist?

William Kendall said...

I rarely end up in photographs.