Ingo was feeling like Summer-wine-time. Italy, Tuscany... it was evening already.
This is for Elizabeth´s T. Yes, no proper glasses...
29 750 kids last year here got into a push-bike accident cause they don´t know the rules. How.Can.That.Even.Be?! Act!!!!
Back better, leg on the way up, too! Yippeeeee...
Work? Holiday-time :-(
Cloudy and warm, very good!
Tuesday: Summer? Foot still swollen, leg hurts.
Good thing: The sun shines through the window in so at least my arms warm up!
Wednesday: Got up when Ingo left, shortly after 04:25 a.m., and was soooooo darn awake. Leg and foot pumping. Surfed around, went back to bed and FELL ASLEEP!
I need to work, really. This is no life.
Normally I´d went for an early morning walk but...
Solar partial eclipse soon, aw, well.
I was at VW last time and it sure was surreal.
All birds got confused and shut up - SILENCE!
LOL, TV, "why do I need that special glasses - on an ordinary evening it doesn´t burn my Iris, either!" - To Dad, I miss you.
Thursday: I take a shower. DOOR BELL! TWICE! Threw some clothes on - our postie. I said, sorry, just took a shower, he said, you got clothes on quick! And grinned.
I sure will not open naked, LOL.
TV-news: 65 years ago today.... "No one plans to build a wall", said the GDR-regime.
Some young people still see East and West-Germany.
Do you still see that?! I have (had) 4 very good friends from "the East"! (two I lost).
As my friend says: "There are friends for a reason, friends for a season, friends for a lifetime.".... and yes, she says that in English as at ALSTOM the language is English, not French.
Friday: The customer had a push-bike accident. Talks hopefully Monday. I.Get.Nervous! At least they let me know. Friend in hard trouble, I try to help, if only via WhatsApp.
Weekend: Saturday: Nice evening on the balcony - Ingo created a crate!!!
All under THREE sun-brollies:
And then a good ole newsPAPER:
We had shown wine. And the sweetest summer rain. We switched places so I could sit in the rain 🌦️
Sunday: The usual. Back... well, leg hurts. The usual.
BUT: Maus had sheep!
As the magnet says (not only)...
And a sweet fairy-tale, The Goose Girl.
Munchy:
Henry 🦁
Happy T-Summer-Day (well... last week)...















2 comments:
A long time ago (not too long but can't remember exactly when) I read about wine and wine glasses, there are many different styles and sizes of wine glasses and apparently each wine is supposed to taste MUCH better when poured into the right size and shape of glass and in the right amount. I don't drink wine so I don't care, but it was interesting to learn that.
I like the "Shear genius"
We hardly (obviously) ever drink wine, so.... usually we only cook with wine, goulash and such!
I love sheep :-) It was interesting to see how it´s done at "Die Maus"!
Post a Comment