Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Four Up



So. That was it today with work for 2015.
What a year - also work-wise.

Pic: VW-plant - each Advent they illuminate another "chimney" - four up, year done, so to say.
Despite here I did not dare to fully stop the car - after all we have some aggressive drivers on the bridge which has three lanes per direction...

Year done. Weee.
I finally after what, 3 years, left the office I had to share with that arrogant dude.
Now with T and M, much, much better, also in private life. It really messed that up, too.

A sad "highlight", but that´s the truth.
The truth is also: I´ve learned a lot from this for the future - there is nearly always something good in the bad, right?

Let´s see what the next working-year brings on.
I´m a bit afraid they might say, do we need that portal anymore? - after all they change a lot and look for bits and pieces to "safe money".
Glad we cannot look into the future, right?

So: Bye-bye work-year!



2 comments:

Revrunner said...

Hmm, plenty of work to be done here before the year's end. I may bet to take Christmas Day off.

Iris Flavia said...

Pressie from our boss, the days off between :-)