Saturday, December 12, 2015
(Not Only) Window-Shopping
Doesn´t happen often, but at times I can show Ingo "new" stuff, too.
The shop Mädchenwald is located here over a year already and he hasn´t noticed!
Maybe cause he isn´t a Mädchen (girl) ;-)
Also this time I had no intention to get in.
Maybe I´m not a Mädchen, either, when it comes to stuff like this...
So, on we went and had a short stop at Nils Komm. Now I have no idea about USA or Canada, but I do know that the following is not easily to be found in Perth:
It was the very last store on the very last day with the shops open where we finally found our wedding-rings, still shaking our heads upon wedding-rings not being alike in Australia!
And yes. We were that lazy and didn´t look before back then - did we think it´d be that difficult...
But once I bought something in this store, I just had to:
Right?
My Braunschweig-ring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I loooooove those rings, did you each get one?
That´s only one ring, Grace - back and front :-)
Post a Comment