Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Dreamin´...

I gave in. I fetched my hot water bottle from behind my wardrobe yesterday evening. 19°C is too cold for summer! It´s a sunny day today but still very cold. I don´t remember a "summer" like this!

And I wonder... with the hot water bottle I slept fine. But then I dreamt. I dreamt I lived in my parents house again. In my old girls´ room with the small bed. The bed is long gone, I had a futon the last years I lived there. The room is a guest room for a long time now. What do these dreams mean? I dream about it from time to time. It´s not like something happens, I´m just there. Me in my room. No one around. And in this dream I know it is a dream.

Life is strange.

And wonderful.

This morning was foggy again. On the fields it looked like there was snow. It was fog, broken by the early light. I should take my camera with me all the time (but take a picture while driving the car wouldn´t work... and not with a camera that slow. It´s a Kodak C330. Very good pics but sloooooow).

No comments: