Friday, June 16, 2006

Weekend

Ingo e-mailed me he plans to "take off" at two :-)
Sad thing is: It´s raining and it doesn´t look like it´s gonna stop in the near future.
Tomorrow is another football-game - I hope without rain!

It´s still hot, though! Yesterday I had the window fully open all evening - still hot and sticky.

Anyhow I went to the gym - no aircon there - it was ... tough!

But I love summer and heat - this was no complaint!

What´s strange: I start working early, am mostly the first one to be here and used to work in silence for a while. But now with the world championship-games transmitted late in the evening people start work really late. I´m alone here for hours!
That´s good, I can concentrate well - but it´s also, well, strange. Especially on a dark, rainy day like this.

Ingo told me, once he got up, started to go to work and then thought - hey what´s this? It´s so calm and empty on the street - it was a sunday (this happened before we got together) - well, sitting here alone for hours makes me getting afraid it could be a public holiday and I forgot about it! But noooo, my colleagues popped in one by one and business is running fine today :-)

Not long anymore, though and I´m off for the weekend :-)

No comments: