I like my job, really. But the way to and from work is sometimes annoying.
In front of me is a no-name-car, driving quite slow. We´re on the highway, no one is behind me, so I start overtaking.
Me in my Polo.
Huh, I gotta hurry (with a Polo, haha) - a Passat is coming at me at high speed. I´m done, the Passat overtakes me and moves immediatly to the right in front of me - a fury red Golf GTI is chasing him.
Hrgh and it´s only 06:30 in the morning!
Now, a Passat sure is "bigger" than a Golf, but obviously a Golf GTI earns more respect, even from a Passat and especially when it comes in a red color.
Oh, there are human beings behind the wheel? I forgot. ´Cause they take the rules their car-models (seem to) provide.
But I don´t understand all the rules, though. Suddenly an old Golf Variant is overtaking me and then slowing down! Since the highway ends in 700m I don´t want to overtake him again - and have to slow down, too.
Now, what was this for?
Was he trying to challenge me? Old Golf model against new Polo model?
If it wasn´t for my customers´ sake, I would drive a BMW! HA!
I grew up with those models, I like them!
Proportions?
I remember November 2004 - a man standing in front of a shop in a T-Shirt. In November! Well, it was around 20°C.
Yesterday, the last day in May. In my apartment I have 19°C, outside it´s 14. I am running around in a thick warm sweater - as I do today, on the first of June.
This is all wrong!
My poor sunflowers can not grow this way! They want sun and warmth - as well as I want!
Precision
Yesterday very early morning I looked at the clock and must have turned it off accidently. I lie in my bed, wondering when it will be time to get up. Finally I looked at the clock and saw that I overlept - five minutes! Only five minutes!
I hurried and made it to the office at my usual time.
This morning I heard the clock through my ear-protection ... - I thought! It was two minutes before the clock could ring!
How can my brain be so exact when it comes to waking up in time???
I can start my working day more or less whenever I want. If I reach the office at 10:00 I stay longer, no problem.
So why does my brain do this? OK, I am usually someone who is really on time, but... doesn´t my brain - or my subconsciousness - over-react here?
No comments:
Post a Comment