Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Bratwurst Forever?



So I had to go to the city by myself again, Ingo wasn´t well.
And I had to go to deliver the collected money for our colleague who has to leave... No idea what pressie they get for her.
But I had a nice chat with the sectretaries.

Did not buy another book but headed straight to the Christmas market.
On the way a guy playing French music on his accordion, really, felt like walking by la Seine...
Sadly too blurry for a pic or movie, was nice!

And so I decided to get some Tarte flambée - my. Yum!

And I heard a kiddo yelling for some Bratwurst.

Really?!

You can get such yummy food on the markets and the kid wants no Tarte flambée, no fresh Potato pancake, fresh Kale, soup, baked mushrooms, Spätzle, Candied apple, Gingerbread, fish or who-knows-what but ordinary Bratwurst?!!!!

What is it with the kids these days - or was it just this one?!



Ingo called and asked for Gingerbread from the supermarket.
Hard as a stone. Our Rewe is crap, really!!!

Crap. Being sick sure is crap, I so wish for healthy times.

3 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Are you not feeling well either Iris? Is it getting used to winter again? The tarte flambee and French music would have cheered you up oui!

Revrunner said...

Sometimes what's "good" is what's familiar. For me it's oatmeal. I noticed you didn't mention oatmeal. :-)

Iris Flavia said...

Grace, I´m super-healthy (knock on wood)! Sometimes it´s hard to understand how a so-often sick person feels...

Revrunner, oatmeal on a Christmas-market?! I´d rather expect that in a British kitchen come early morning!
Though as cookies maybe?
With milk, for Santa?