The other Sunday we went to Gliesmarode/Braunschweig cause Ingo found murals and forgot his camera.
Well...
I have fond memories of the hardware store there...
Bro and I bought stuff for my first and later for Ingo and my first apartment living together there.
Ingo and I met cgs-CEO#2 there often, as he was moving, too.
I got my boy´s bike, that sits to my left there.
And now buildings for refugees are built.
I asked, "you have a wish?" - "And ant".
What???
So, stupid Auntie went to the kid´s store and found a magnifier with a container.
Said on her birthday, "catch an ant and put it in there and you can see all the details".
BOY, that look!!!!
There was roadworks in front of their house and the machines were called "ants" - how was I supposed to know???
Same goes for caterpillars...
This is for Sami´s COLOURFULWORLD Monday Murals.
Henry 🦁
Here is another short snippet about how you can help preserve life... to bees!







16 comments:
Machines called ants? I can't think what those might be. I know caterpillars are the ones with the tracks on the wheels like army tanks.
Why build homes for refugees and not for the homeless? I will never understand governments.
Yes, ants - and I had no idea, LOL.
Why built for Germans?
I´m with you, I don´t understand governments, either!
Cute caterpillar mural :)
Diggers called ants, lol. I would have been confused too.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Iris.
It was an embarrassing moment! ;-)
...and for a long time you have said Germany doesn't have murals!
I’m impressed that you made a special trip to see these murals.
Tom, luckily there come more and more! :-)
____
Mae, well it was training, kinda! Otherwise I would´ve been on the walking pad inside.
Cool mural. The caterpillar doesn't go away. It changes and becomes a beautiful butterfly. Enjoy your day
I love that, so funny! Wish I had seen the look she gave you!
Wonderful art!
CJ, I hope so, but the buildings will stay...
____
Sue, like I was soooooo dumb! ;-)
____
magiceye, yes :-)
Nice murals
Yes :-)
My comment seemed to have disappeared, Iris. I really like this mural.
That's a really cute mural -- so darned happy!
RedPat, ack, blogger and it´s hiccups! I always do strg a and strg c before I publish a comment. If odd behavior I keep it in a simple .txt-file I leave open and check later and eventually try again. Or straight away hit F5 and see if it´s there. I am so sick of this!
Glad you liked the mural :-)
____
Jeanie, yes :-)
Post a Comment