Friday, May 31, 2024

FFO And Smiles And Back To The Past

Bare with me, I had no time to sketch.
It was a tough week, work-wise.
Customer out of the blue wants... it´s too long and I was on a two-day-seminar not being able to work for the project.
So again just pics from the past - some faces for Nicole´s FFO.

At least I met some nice colleagues in person yesterday - a group is more fun than alone, right!


My (much older) cousins and I in my parent´s house were put in the shower, as we had no bathtub. We had fun anyways.

And for Annie´s Smiles...
 

These two taught me to cook and bake! 
With which I join Gilenna...
Pic #1 from 1999, second recently.
Sometimes I hate FB, you do something else, the page reloads and you never find it back, but I found this, showing the two working together - so sweet it MUST make you smile! Those are REAL MEN! "This is what we´re looking for, Brothers and Sisters!" 🧡
And when the former trainee ends with, "Well done, Gennaro".... awwww...
ACK. Sometimes FB links to the correct video and sometimes not.  With luck you see the one I actually picked.... FB throws fits like Blogger now, huh...

So now some funnies, OK?






I always have to look up what Celsius is in Fahrenheit... Why would life be easy...





Henry 🦁

 


... and a great weekend (whatever your weather - I love rain)...





22 comments:

River said...

Yay Freddie! We will rock you forever.
you were cute covered in bubbles!
We had a separate bath and shower and I used to buy bubblebath for the kids and put them all in together when they were small enough and there were only three back then. After J was born and old enough to sit in the bath, I did boys together and girls together until they all wanted showers instead.

Christine said...

Fun faces and thanks for the laughs!

Iris Flavia said...

River, yes to Freddie, I agree.
I can´t remember these pics, but it seems little kids have fun bathing.
In my first and our first apartment we had a tub. We took a bath twice, I guess.
In this condo we threw it out and got a shower instead...

____

Christine, you´re welcome. It´s Friday!

Annie said...

The best photos are taken in a bath of bubbles…love them. Love the funnies.
Hugs,
Annie x

Iris Flavia said...

Annie, yes, looks like we had fun :-) Hugs x

My name is Erika. said...

Thanks for the smiles this week Iris, including that cute photo of you as a girl. It's very sweet, and playing with your cousins was always fun as a kid. At least for me. It's been a tough week for me too, but hopefully things will be better next week-right? Have a great end of May, start of June and start to your weekend also. hugs-Erika

gigi-hawaii said...

Those two photos of the same men are very nice. They aged gracefully.

RedPat said...

Love the shots of Jamie and Gennaro, Iris. We are all getting older. ;-)

Jeanie said...

What a darling little girl you were!

Iris Flavia said...

Erika, yes, yet I have no contact anymore.
Hm, I hope for your next week being better. Here like stress total.
I wish you all the same, hugs!

____

gigi, yes, they are too cute and funny!

____

RedPat, yes. As my FIL says, get old or die ;-)

____

Jeanie, yeah, in the past, LOL

mamapez5 said...

Goodness. That first photo could be my grand-daughter, now aged 32!
Loved the owls. They are beautiful.
So a big lion is just like any other cat - he fits< he sits.
I hope work flows more smoothly for you next week. Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Iris, I love visiting you as your posts always make me smile. Loving the photos you all look as though you were having a great time in the bath tub. I hope work calms down for you next week. Thanks for your kind thoughts too. Sending hugs Angela xXx

CJ Kennedy said...

You brought back sweet memories I had of the Brother and I playing with our cousins. Enjoy the weekend.

Iris Flavia said...

Kate, LOL, I think all kids look more or less the same when little?
I love owls, too. Henry is just a cat :-)
Next week even more stressy, I fear, but better that than no work x

____

Angela, you are very welcome. II really do relate and it´s not an easy time, so... glad I could give you a smile, hugs xXx

____

CJ, That´s great - give them a call!

Amypie71 said...

ha. I totally get that song and it's a good one. btw I can't read your words against the background very well.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, cool Freddie-meme, huh.
I am sorry, background is black, font is white. Where is the problem? Care to send me a screenshot to flaviakaiser@gmx.de?

Gillena Cox said...

Think the masked Singer is my favourite LOL
Thanks for linking to Art For Fun Friday

Much♡love

magiceye said...

All keepsake photos!

Iris Flavia said...

Gillena, my Singer is unused since... too long!

____

magiceye, a big horray to scanners, huh.

Fundy Blue said...

Thank you, Iris, for the wonderful funnies, the smiling faces, and the darling pictures of you in the tub! These made my morning! Enjoy your weekend!

Fundy Blue said...

I loved the reference to Freddie!

DVArtist said...

Great post. I remember the days of all of us kids taking a bath together. Thank you for joining FFO