Friday, May 10, 2024

FFO And Smiles With A Brother



 With this lille owl-face I join Nicole´s FFO.
And with the following  Annie´s Smiles... it made me smile BIG:
 

    
Didn´t help? How about this:
 

Well, tons of work whilst others take a so called bridge-day as yesterday was a public holiday. Wish me luck I get the job done in time aka Monday 09:00 a.m. ... If I see I can not... it´ll be work on Saturday, too... "secretly" as we are IT.
But my new sub-teamleader is like really cool and might find a way!

Some funnies now?


IT, huh? At VW the one customer (@Ingo Frau P) gave those passwords out to all.
Some of them never had experience with PCs, Internet etc, go guess (it was 2001).


 

 Whenever I can I avoid plastic but if you can´t... this happens!

 
How a movie series (I admit I never watched cause I find it boring) can stick so long!!
This one I LOVE and find the jokes too funny...


Henry 🦁
 
 
To a happy Friday!
The other day a bee "knocked" at my window, WOW! Great! As in there ARE bees!



19 comments:

Tom said...

...Iris, thanks for the chuckles, keep laughing. It's good for you!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Iris, your funnies always make me smile. I love the old Star Trek but like you I find the new one's boring. I love the Nude Muppets that's really funny. Your owl's sweet too. Have a good weekend. Hugs Angela xxx

Iris Flavia said...

Tom, you´re welcome - a life without laughing would not be worth living...

Iris Flavia said...

Angela, thank you, it was fun to make this post :-) Will likely work on Saturday, alas - but a great weekend to you xxx

My name is Erika. said...

Mr Owl is so adorable. And I always love those Star TRek funnies. Who write those? They are silly but clever. I hope you're having a great Friday. hugs-Erika

Gene Black said...

I got a big smile from your owl drawing!

Lisca said...

Oh I love your StarTrek funnies! I love all your funnies actually. I'm still laughing.
Your litlle owl is gorgeous! And of course the toddler saying sorry is doubly gorgeous.
Thanks for the smiles.
Have a good weekend. Hope you don't have to work too hard.
Lisca

RedPat said...

Love that happy squirrel, Iris. Hope that you don't have to work Saturday.

Annie said...

What a lot to make us smile. I don’t understand what the wording is on the video but it’s very like our two little grandsons and really made me smile. Thanks.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

I love using owls in craft so your first littloe picture is perfect for me.
Lots to smile about again. The star trek puns always make me smile too. Love the smiley lion. Have a good week and don-y work too hard. Kate x

DVArtist said...

Love the owl. The little boy is too cute. Thank you for joining in with FFO and have a great weekend.

Iris Flavia said...

Erika, thank you, it was but a quick sketch.
Yupp, some clever guys do these Trek-memes, I love those! Only 10 work-hours, whew. Hope your Friday is great, too, hugs

____

Gene, that gives me a smile - thank you!

____

Lisca, good news: I have time till Wednesday lunchtinme, so no weekend-work. Glad you liked the owl and funnies!

____

RedPat, customer only goes to Oslo Wednesday luchtime, yippeeee.

____

Annie, the wording is just what the English is spoken. You missed not a thing :-)

____

Kate, I still read about owls! I got more time to finish, so... work is OK - and funny, I´ll share Tuesday x

____

Nicole, thank you and to a great weekend, sun and warmth is out!!!

gigi-hawaii said...

I like these jokes. As for plastic bags, I have always had a hard time opening them in the produce store. Haha.

Gillena Cox said...

Lovely fun post; Have a nice weekend.



ADD ME TO YOUR LINKIES
Every Friday
Art For Fun Friday

Every Sunday
SundaySmiles


HERE



Much♡love

River said...

Love the funnies :) the dismayed, the cheese biscuits and the R2Beer2. And that cute little baby in the corner :)
Always I love Henry too.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What an adorable wee owl! And thanks for the LOLs, especially R2-Beer2!

Mae Travels said...

In the produce aisles where I shop, there are sprayers to keep the green leaves wet. So I get a little of the spray on my fingertips, and that makes it amazingly easy to open the sticky plastic produce bags. (Let's not mention that one could lick one's fingers. Not OK.)

Have a great weekend.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Iris Flavia said...

gigi, LOL, yes, last time Ingo had to take over!

____

Gilenna, sorry, I only saw this now! But did add both :-)

____

River, glad you liked them :-)

____

Debra, you´re welcome!

___

Mae, I saw that in Australia, too! Never tried it.
Seems like these bags are a pain everywhere! When I can, I buy without...

Amypie71 said...

Ok I much prefer the first James Bond but if I had to choose between him and cheese I'd choose the cheese.