Friday, May 03, 2024

FFO, Smiles For Peanut


The new project is like really tough and I went to the doc etc, etc, so, I join Nicole´s FFO with a pic from the internet.
 
And if this did not make you smile for Annie´s Smiles, this MUST:
 

 
"An 85 year old lady is feeding a squirrel in New York's Washington Square Park with a puppet she created." - found at FB.
I gave mine two walnuts. His name is Peanut.

I want to be so fit and arty if I get that old! And so loving!!!
 
Some funnies to start into a great weekend?
 
 



Some have a questionable talent, huh????



Today will be summery but then... back to Spring...
Hope not another year where the temps in the week are great and each and every weekend shit#y!

Henry 🦁
 

 Enjoy your Friday, no matter the weather!
 

 


26 comments:

Bertiebo said...

I sure had some big smiles. Thanks!!

Gillena Cox said...

Some nices ones. Have a nice weekend

Much♡love

Iris Flavia said...

Bertiebo, that was my aim :-)

____

Gillena, thank you - to a nice weekend

Lisca said...

What a great photo of the puppet feeding the squirrel.
And of course I giggled at the funnies. Thank you.
The ‘spanking’ one is so true. I also got a spanking occasionally and I too ‘suffer’ from the condition, lol.
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisca

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Iris, I am doin' good this week thank goodness better than last week Lol! The puppet lady is amazing. I'm with the spanking sign. I understand that some people may go over the top with the spanking but as a teacher I found that many children had no understanding of how to behave with others as their parents had never disciplined them. Some parents did not know how to deal anymore with simple poor behaviour which meant that the behaviour just got worse. Thankfully this was not every child. Loving the funnies too. Wishing you a very happy weekend. Hugs Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

Love the first picture and the old lady feeding a squirrel. What a great way to grow old.
I was spanked as a child too and it didn't do me any harm. I do dispair at the lack of respect in some of today's youngsters.
I laughed at the 'newly hatched electrician';
I hope the sun shines for you this weekend. Kate xx

Tom said...

...Iris, thanks for the chuckles, keep laughing!

Anonymous said...

Awesome post Iris-you had me smiling loved it-hugs Good luck with your work project=you Got This hugs from the lake

My name is Erika. said...

./;'

That puppet and the squirrel is such a cool photo.I wonder if the puppet had a treat for him. :) Happy Friday!

Gene Black said...

The nice part about being retired is not caring so much if it rains on the weekends.

Granny Sue said...

Thanks for the laughs! Newly hatched electrician, hahaha!

RedPat said...

A fun post, Iris. I love the lady with the puppet.

CJ Kennedy said...

Love the owl. The lady and her puppet are very cute too

Christine said...

So cute!

Annie said...

I'm just back from the funeral organising....emotionally exhausting but I feel it went well. Thanks for your funnies...they were just what I needed.
Hugs,
Annie x

Iris Flavia said...

Lisca, yes, soooo cool with Peanut´s cousin and yes to respect!
To a great weekend.

____

Angela, glad you are better! We all got spanked, huh?
Yes, I would not want to be a teacher in Germany these days! But I think my coleagues gor spanked, too ;-) Hugs to that xXx

____

Kate, yes, let us grow old like that! My youngest Niece has near to no respect.... Yupp, the electricians! To a bit of sun, happpy weekend xx

____

Tom, let´s do that!!

____

Erika, if I understood correctly the puppet had nuts for Peanut´s cousin! :-)

____

Gene, I look forward to that!!!

____

Sue, you are very welcome :-)

____

RedPat, yes, the lady sure is an idol!

____

CJ, yes, I needed to share!

____

Christine, yes!

____

Annie, glad I could help a wee bit, hugs x

DVArtist said...

hee hee hee. I love this post. The one where you got spanked as a child. That is perfect. Thank you for joining FFO and have a great day today.

Mae Travels said...

Our squirrels don’t do anything special. I like when people get them to be more interesting.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Iris Flavia said...

Nicole, thank you, yes, these days kids are treated with... oh, forget it, princes and princesses!

___

Mae, Peanut is a lille freak here, I just need to catch him (or her) on the cam!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Thanks for the laughs. Love the owl. Such a comical expression!

Jeanie said...

Those are good funnies. I hope you feel better soon!

Lowcarb team member said...

Many thanks for the chuckles.

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the chuckles.

All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

magiceye said...

Some were real funny! Thank you.

Iris Flavia said...

Spare Parts and Pics, yes, the owl is so funny, huh?

____

Jeanie, I´m good, it´s just stressy....

____

Jan, you´re welcome!

____

magiceye, to laughing!

LA Paylor said...

yes, I have respect for others too... lol
bwaaahahahaha eggshell on top of his head, still laughing
LeeAnna