I'll come back tomorrow, no pictures are showing today at every site I visit. EVERY site. There's a Malware notice stating potentially malicious activity has been blocked.... at EVERY site, even my own.
Bummer! For some reason my whole folder from 2024 was gone, with all sub-folders, luckily via Explorer-search I found it. There is something going on! Good luck you get your problem solved as well!
Hello Iris, I would like to visit this museum, it is similar to our Natural History Museum. I always love seeing the animals and the colorful fish. Thank you for linking up and sharing your critter post. Take care, have a great day and happy weekend. PS, thanks so much for leaving me a comment.
Natural history museums with dioramas and taxidermized specimens of large animals are always amusing to visit. I think I’ve also seen aquariums with live fish and other water creatures in such museums — that’s not as much of a commitment as bigger animals. Your collection of photos is nice. best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com
I love how you included Henry in your animals. That looks like it a fun museum to visit. I could watch the fish for hours. It's supposed to bring your blood pressure down, which can never be a bad thing. Hugs-Erika
12 comments:
I'll come back tomorrow, no pictures are showing today at every site I visit. EVERY site. There's a Malware notice stating potentially malicious activity has been blocked....
at EVERY site, even my own.
Bummer! For some reason my whole folder from 2024 was gone, with all sub-folders, luckily via Explorer-search I found it. There is something going on! Good luck you get your problem solved as well!
...thanks for the nature hike, Iris.
Well, it was in the museum, Tom. But they did a great job!
Hello Iris,
I would like to visit this museum, it is similar to our Natural History Museum. I always love seeing the animals and the colorful fish.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your critter post. Take care, have a great day and happy weekend. PS, thanks so much for leaving me a comment.
Oh, so life animals a normal in museums??? I never knew!
Henry is looking quite fierce this morning, Iris.
There are always yelling kids in the museum! I don´t blame him!
What a nice variety of animals for critters today! I know you enjoyed spending time there!
Natural history museums with dioramas and taxidermized specimens of large animals are always amusing to visit. I think I’ve also seen aquariums with live fish and other water creatures in such museums — that’s not as much of a commitment as bigger animals. Your collection of photos is nice.
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com
I love how you included Henry in your animals. That looks like it a fun museum to visit. I could watch the fish for hours. It's supposed to bring your blood pressure down, which can never be a bad thing. Hugs-Erika
Wat a fun post. I love natural history museums. Some do it well, some not so well, but they are always fun.
Post a Comment