Ingo got his car to the garage on Saturday and forgot his cam - luckily!!
So yesterday we went mural hunting, 5 km on foot - this is just the beginning - I know it is no Ente, but VOX and U2 gave no hint, either. (The style is not Ente´s).
U2 and Depeche Mode have been in Braunschweig but I would have to pay to read the article, so please just enjoy the mural.....
Henry 🦁
And another short history-lesson here, if you like.
.jpg)


20 comments:
They are nice, but I prefer murals with more colour. I like them cheerful.
The next will be colorful :-)
That's right: mysterious
Yes, but Henry is great, huh?
Must be "Joshua tree" from the U2 album. I like that Henry was included.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Iris.
...Henry pops up everywhere!
Sami, ups, I don´t know that song! Thank you! Yes, to Henry!
____
Tom, we live in the City of Henry the Lion 😁
Henry gets around, Iris.
Henry! There he is! Love that you have so many murals. I think they are just becoming a thing here. My favorite mural painter, Jessie Corlis, died unexpectedly last year, such a loss. He did beautiful work in our state.
By the way, Alderson, WV, once had its own lion! Here's a link to the story, if you would like to read it. https://www.wgpfoundation.org/historic-markers/alderson-lion/
What a cool find and Henry too!
Wonderful art!
It's great to see murals anywhere. You have a keen eye.
RedPat, well, he´s ours, as in Braunschweig´s :-)
____
Sue, why not join Sami then and share the murals? Sad he died...
Thank you for the Lion-story!!!
LOL, trying to outrun a lion is a stupid idea anyways, but I´d be in shock, too!
Here they held one in a house around that time, too - what a sad life!
____
CJ, Henry says thank you!
____
magiceye, glad we have those artists!
Great artist, huh?
A mysterious find indeed.
That reminds me of a Joshua tree. https://dnambiar.com/2023/10/joshua-tree-california.html
Have a good week, Iris. :)
That's a cool mural Iris. I saw the Joshua Tree first before I realized it had U2 on it. I hope you had a great start to the new week. hugs_Erika
dee Nambiar, I had no clue!
____
Erika, not really a U2-fan so I really... it was a mystery for me.
Good idea! I will see if I can share Jessie's murals.
That mural is so moving.
Post a Comment