With this Hot Air Balloon I join Rain´s Art and Dinner Date "Balloons".
The kiddo is waving at you :-)
And as Dinner I made... well,I had tofu, so...
Shortly cook broccoli, add to the pan, then add coconut milk, season as you feel like, curry, for example, tumeric, lemongrass...
Quick and easy, made so much it lasted all week for me (Ingo doesn´t like this).
I usually do this Sunday evening and have a very quick lunch for my work week.
Because food is not only creativity, but also...







19 comments:
...Iris, your Hello Kitty balloon is great and so is Henry sticking his tongue out!!!
Thank you, Tom!
Hello Kitty is so cute. The tofu? I'm with Henry. Enjoy your day
Ilove your art Iris, and your dishes look delicious I am with Henry haha when I was a vegetarian for a good many years I made everything from scratch-tofu, soy milk and made things with the rest of the soy bean but my stomach did not like soy products so I still don't eat soy--its a really healthy though.
woke up to lots of rain-again ugg so behind here I did get all the grass cut here this week though yeah
hugs from the lake
CJ, thank you. Oh from time to time I like tofu. I am very picky with meat...
____
Kathy, thank you :-) Oh, sad there are so many things you cannot eat! I feel lucky I can...
No rain here, it was summer-temps but wind so strong we could not even have a BBQ...
Yay for the grass job being done! Hugs to you and the lake
I was thinking of doing a big tofu stir-fry this weekend. It will last a few days. Your dish sounds good, Iris.
Thank you RedPat, was very yummy :-)
Mmmmmm, I don't care for tofu but this sounds tasty. Love the balloon!
Thank you :-) With the seeds it´s really yummy!
Sweet Creative balloon Iris! And yummy dishes today. I miss Bourdain.
Christine, thank you and yes, depression ... it never showed in him... if it really was that.
yummmmm! Tofu is one of my favourites. I like to fry it in a stir fry with veges. Have you tried gopala paneer? It's even better.
Cute balloon. Happy Thursday
much🤍love
I've never eaten tofu. It's quite popular where I live, so I have no excuse!
Interesting hot air balloon.
Aimz, I googled gopala paneer - I´ve never seen that here! But I´ll look out/ask at the "Reformhaus" :-)
____
Gillena, thank you :-)
____
Spare Part and Pics, if you roll it in something it is yummy. Plain I find it boring....
______
Dora, nothing I would ever hop into!
I'm with Henry, give me meat! The tofu curry looks interesting, butI won't try it.
I like the Hello Kitty hot air balloon drawing.
It is yummy! And my Admin explained to me how to do it better (he is vegetarian).
Thank you - I would never hop in such a balloon ever, though...
What a cute entry for rain. I think I'll skip the tofu, though!
Post a Comment